• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How NOT to become a moderator...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • By speaking only in run-on sentences like this ridiculously long run-on sentence that I am speaking and/or typing right now which I am only continuing to type because I want to demonstrate what a real run-on sentence looks like for those who do not know what a run-on sentence looks like and because I am ridiculously bored and do not want to start on my homework that I should be doing right now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Believe that a mod is telling the truth about their age/gender.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Finding out each staff members favorite Pokemon, and then flooding the first page of their individual VM walls with a battle sprite of each Pokemon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    By posting in almost every thread in a section while updating a thread index.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    By misreading the date for a last post for a month later and posting in it, when it's actually been dead for more than a month.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back