• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How? o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    The limit is 25... so I don't know how Aino Minako should have. I believe it's only admins who can go above that... and since he isn't an admin, or is he... -_- *shifty eyes* XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Someone with admin powers must have set it. And…usually, we don't do that. @_@;
    We could just, like, ask him ya'know.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    So the limit can go over 25 now?

*checks*

Mine can't. XD Must've been an admin who changed it, or...yeah, let's ask. >>;

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Perhaps someone upped the limit for members? O_o; *looks into*

Edit: Nope. It's still twenty-five. Did you just go into your userCP and do that? Odd. =\

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    hmmm...Is this the case of the admin CP hack?Maybe.i dont know,why is it only for 2 members?(so far)

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    I can't go over 25. :/

This is odd...

...is it the TDome usergroup got bumped up? *not sure*

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It's board wide in vBoptions, Greg. That's what is so weird.
    Asher—you're saying you set that title yourself in your userCP?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    If it's over 25 then it's done by some one with Admin powers.
    Not the usergroup, nor new members, or old members.
    It's set to 25 characters in the main options. That means not even Admins can have it over 25 characters unless done via the Admin CP.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Eh... there's hacks out there so that you can choose my usergroup... didn't know if PC had it or not. -_-;;

And it is funky... o_O Unless someone changed it for a short while, then changed it back.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Since Its neither Abby nor Andy!!!It's either Zappy or maybe Jake(Very Very Unlikely)...Maybe there is a slight loophole in the AdminCP!
    Guys There is a way in the AdminCP where we can check the last actions performed on it.Can any Higher Mod check it out!!!And maybe we can find who did it!!!!!!!
    And how can Asher and Aino alone change it!Maybe someone was testing it..And Exactly at that time they changed it..So that's probably it!

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Asher?you?re saying you set that title yourself in your userCP?

Yes. I did go on my CP and change it. o_O;;; Maybe it only works for Users that has their name starting with an 'A'?

And CC, I changed the user title AFTER this thread was made to check if what happened is really happening.

EDIT: I could check it again...
    EDIT Numero dos: It's happened again. @_@;

Last edited:

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Yeah, I was confused too. I just went into the User CP and started typing something into the usertitle field, forgetting that it was longer than 25 characters. But, it worked. I tried saving and going back to the page, and it still worked. Odd. =/

Asher - You think? *logs into old account to see*

EDIT: *pokes usertitle* o.O;;

EDITx2: Oh yeah, and I haven't asked to have the T-Dome enabled for my new account...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back