• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How? o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Asher said:
    "Almost everyone", you mean. =/ I tried it again. It's still over the official limit. >.>
    I just don't know what's wrong. I'm going to ask Steve about this.

billybob said:
    Yup,A glitch in VB.Are you surethe Admin CP hasnt been hacked?
    What would be the reason to hack into the Admin CP and change the user title options for two members? O_o

Aino Minako said:
    Odd. o.O;; Just for the record, HTML doesn't work...
    Yea I know, that can be changed via the Admin CP.

billybob said:
    Oh,Gad.I think VB broke.Are you SURE you didnt change it for those 2 members?
    It can't be changed in vB. You can't set the user title limit higher for two members. Like I said in vB Options it's set to 26. There is no other place where you can change it other then that number.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    FT, you're staff so you can just ask sub-admins or Abby to give you a long title.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Oh, the limit's set for everyone Greg - even when Staff ask for things like coloured titles, they still have to be within the 25 character limit. This is getting even stranger :/

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    It's not like we wanted it to glitch up. If you find it so unfair, I'll remove my title.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    Oh, the limit's set for everyone Greg - even when Staff ask for things like coloured titles, they still have to be within the 25 character limit. This is getting even stranger :/
    No, you can ask them for a Colored Title or whatever, and it can go above the limit. ^^;

AdminCP has like... no max. :/

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
    The ADMINCP doesn't have an auto-restore button in it, JK. XD;; o_O;;; Anyways, currently there are FOUR members with big user titles.

o_o; Erm ...

billybob said:
    Oh,Gad.I think VB broke.Are you SURE you didnt change it for those 2 members?

O_O;; Are you saying the staff have favoritisms?! You're going too far. As much as some members would be bestest friends with them, they wouldn't make them have special powers unless they had a good reason. Like, mods. They weren't selected for their popularity or anything. Just for their loyalty and dedicaton. Plus, hard work. Please. Think before you use such words. Besides, I don't know any of the staff that well. Except for Austin. -_-;;; And he's gone.

Cool Cr@cker said:
    It's not Fair...How come Aino,FT & Asher alone have these huuuge Titles!

>.> It's not like we wanted it ...

Years
    I couldn't make my user title over 25/26 chars, but now...I still can't! Wonder why all these people can do it? Maybe it is people using certain layouts that mess up the HTML on that page? But I don't know that kinda stuff...

EDIT: I was RIGHT! Look how long I made my title in the Scizors Last Stand layout!

Last edited:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    girlgenius said:
    I couldn't make my user title over 25/26 chars, but now...I still can't! Wonder why all these people can do it? Maybe it is people using certain layouts that mess up the HTML on that page? But I don't know that kinda stuff...

EDIT: I was RIGHT! Look how long I made my title in the Scizors Last Stand layout!
    *gasps and holds hands over mouth* That's it! You really are a genius! *goes to fix* Thank you. ^___^

*squeals* Yup! maxlength=350 in that template. Weird. Well problem's solved. Anyone who did make a big title during these, please revert to smaller ones. It does make people who use smaller resolutions suffer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back