• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you eat?

bOxieLiciOus

not here 4 lipsyncing
Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2011
    eating is one of my hobbies cuz i'm always hungry all the time. :">

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • Food has became a problem for me. I often find myself comfort eating. Even when I'm not upset, I will still comfort eat. I don't eat anything in school/public due to being paranoid whether people are watching me eat or not. Once I come home from school, I have some lunch, then a couple of snacks (chocolate :/) throughout the rest of the day. Sometimes I have so much snacks I can't eat dinner.

Ayselipera

I'm actually surprised by the majority of these answers. I'm always munching on something. As for complete meals I'd say for the most part I eat two. That being lunch and dinner. I'm usually in a rush in the morning or I'm nauseous so I end up skipping breakfast a lot. During the summer time though I'm more likely to have something in the morning.

As for the rest of the day I'm munching on little things here and there. Cereal especially is a huge snack food for me. I could honestly live on an island with just 10 different kinds of cereal and milk that never went bad. Umm.. so yeah, point is I'm eating all the time!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Errrm.... I don't have a set amount of times when I eat per day. It honestly depends on how much I feel like making something for myself, how's my appetite, and just a whole bunch of other factors. So sometimes I would probably eat once or twice in a day, while other times I will be eating something as often as five-six times a day.

Stratos99

Banned
    Years
  • When I wake up in the morning for school, 6:00, I try to grab something really quick. Not necessarily breakfast foods.. I grab something like a bag of doritos, a leftover sausage (lol), or maybe a fruit roll up. Lunch at school is around 11:00, I almost always get nachos. If not I get a chicken patty sandwich. After I get home from school I usually make something like chicken nuggets, leftovers or chips. After everybody gets home if my mom didn't bother making anything for dinner I'll make something quick, this can be any time between 5:00 and 10:00. Seems like I eat a lot more than most of you, yet I'm still scrawny.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Its weird; I like eating alot, yet I get full pretty quickly.

At breakfast when I eat cereal, I get full. Even without Toast. D:

At Lunch when I eat a Turkey Sandwich, I get full. Even without the drink and Fries. D:

At Dinner when I eat spaghetti and meatballs, I get full. Even without the sauce and the meatballs. D:

So therefore, I don't eat that much...though I'd kinda like too. X3

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Breakfast, snack, another snack, lunch, another snack, another snack, dinner, and another snack.

I'm gonna be so fat. :<

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • How often I eat varies wildly on several factors like time awake, work being done and other factors. Typically, I try to aim for 2 decently sized meals a day, 3 if I'm up early enough to eat breakfast. If I stay up late at night, I find myself snacking about midnight, even if I goto bed straight after. If I've had a big meal and I'm not really hungry at the next big mealtime, then I just snack a bit, then snack again if I get hungry again.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Breakfast, lunch most of the time and dinner. I also snack a lot on chips and chocolate during the day (nothing healthy), but... when I feel sick, I don't eat much, not even snacks. It's terrible.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I eat when food is provided for me, or I feel hungry. I usually eat school breakfast and lunch, and supper when someone makes it. On weekends I don't usually get up in time for breakfast, and someone cooks lunch and supper for me.
    ...I may be too dependent.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I wake up at 11 am, so I skip breakfast completely. I eat lunch within an hour or so of waking, usually, but sometimes I wait a few hours. I snack really heavily around 2-4. Enough to be a full meal. Then I eat dinner at 6-7. I also eat a full meal at some point past 10 pm. On top of all that, I'm eating snacks all the time. Maybe another full meal worth of snacking through the day. So, I eat 5 meals a day.

having said this, I excelsior(I meant exercise, but I couldn't bring myself to change that epic typo) AT LEAST 3 hours a day. Sometimes more. I also weighed 115 about 4 months ago, and am at 130-135 after starting my workout routine. Oh, and I'm pretty much a health nut. When I say snack, I don't mean junk. I mean real, healthy food.

tl;dr: I'm really skinny, and I eat a ton, but I have to to keep up with my workout.

Serrium

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    I usually have 4 to 5 meals everyday, and sometimes more.

When I wake up [for school, mostly] at 7:00 AM, I have my routine cereal, then some boiled eggs and pancakes (with chocolate or jam). Then, another meal when I am in school, during my 'lunch' break, which is probably around 12:00 PM. I buy from close places something to eat or just eat whatever our school is offering. Then, at 4:00 PM, with the family, anything that my mother makes. Then, a small snack at 6:00 PM, usually composing of anything sweet. Finally, at 9:00 PM or dinner time, I eat what I had for lunch or I order from nearby restaurants.

Well, that's my everyday routine. If I don't have school at that day, it's usually the same, take or give few minutes.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Kinda depends really. :/

On school days, I skip breakfast and usually have a snack during break, then lunch.
    I usually have a snack and then supper a couple of hours later.

On weekends/holidays, I sometimes skip breakfast (kinda depends on when I wake up).

So yeah, mostly 2 meals and some snacks.

Years
  • Breakfast and sometimes lunch are foreign words to me. I never eat breakfast anymore because I HATE getting up in the morning., plus I don't eat lunch.

I always eat dinner and my other meal is a late night lunch so to speak when I'm Online.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2012
    Every 2 hours. Though I tend to skip breakfast sometimes if I have no college or work, since I wake up late. :D

Back