• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you play video games?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • Not as much as I some people and not as much as I used to. When I had more free time, (particularly as a kid) I would play a Pokemon game almost everyday for 3-5 hours sometimes even 6 or 7 hours. Now it's like once or twice a week for only 1-3 hours and like at the most 5. I have friends who game for like 6-8 hours or more a day. But with my job I never get enough free time to do any of my interests anymore.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • It varies a lot. There are dry patches when I don't play for over a month and then suddenly I'm playing an hour or two every day/alternate day. Things were simpler when I wasn't working, haha.
    I can still squeeze in 5-10 hours on the weekend if I'm not in the dry patch. But the game has to really grab my attention. Happened yesterday with Shadow of the Colossus, which is an amazing game by the way - y'all should play it if you haven't.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • If we count mobile games then anywhere from 5 minutes to several hours a day. Now that I'm on vacation I'm playing with my DS a lot more too.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    I use my PS4 as a mutlimedia hub so I don't necessarily play games every day, but I am on PSN every day

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
    Years
  • Not as much as I used too. Which is fine, I used to play a lot.
    Part of it is the fact I stopped buying consoles, the newest one I have is my 3ds lol
    There's only a couple of videogame series I'm interested in following anyway, and since they are usually story-driven games I like to watch Let's Plays and have my hands free to do other stuff while I watch(usually cooking or crocheting)

Cid

Years
  • Not as often as I would like to these days. I have other things keeping me busy, like uni and working on my master's degree.

If I had a source of income that somehow makes me play games that I like at my own pace though, that would be swell.

Years
    • Seen today
    This is going to sound oddly specific, but from 6:00 PM to 9:25 PM every night.

I agree whole heart about the attention span issue. Every hour or so I'm running around for water or a snack.

Back