• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old do you want to be when you die?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I really never want to,but that's life at least until 100 or more like my Grandparents have.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I want to live till the day I lose all my ability to live life to the fullest. That'd be sometime after I'm 70!

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I'd like to die before most of my friends and family [i.e. sisters] because I don't want to be the last of my generation. It would be so lonley.

~|symphony

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    For me, it's tough to tell. I want to die when I am ready for it. I don't want it to be against my will. (Get it? Against my Will? : D) Sorry, bad death joke. Anyway, around the age of 70 or 80 would be fine with me.
    : D

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    past 70, I'd say, and I'd prefer to die quietly in my sleep, with the knowledge that I was dying (you know how people can sense that they'll die soon? That's what I mean) so that I'd be able to say goodbye to my family in a sense.

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
    I'm not that concerned about age. I just want to be sure that it happens in such a manner that it doesn't come as a great shock to my family and friends. (Or is that too much to hope for?)

I've really got no specific age in mind, so I guess I'd like to be as old as I can be while still being on the ball in terms of intelligence.

A lot of us say that we don't fear death, but I don't know how many of us would answer in the same manner when death is facing us directly.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    I'd say about... 70-80ish. You know? I would not like to live to 100, as that would be really uncomfortable, but somewhere in my 70's would seem like a good time to die.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Sweet as, never noticed this thread. xD

I want it to be at the young age of thirty-six. |D

DarkAkatsuki

Into the night~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    eh, I want to live for a long time, but not too long. I prefer 80-90 years. Any more and maybe it would be painful.

Years
    Although a deleted post was dated on the 18th, the last actual post was on 2nd January, indicating that this thread has been bumped. This said, please do not revive threads that are older than a month.

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back