• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old were you when...? [put on the rose-tinted goggles!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    8, with a pet turtle. I miss it so much.
    How old were you when you got in your first fight?

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
    Years
  • I probably killed one of my fish back at the age of three. I didn't realize back then that they could only breathe water.

How old were you when you first heard of EV and IV training? [those concepts were new to me until the October or November just gone]

Years
  • I would say 20? Maybe 19? When I first heard of IVs and EV training, I didn't really understand what it meant, so for a while I thought I was doing it properly only to learn I was really screwing it up. :P

How old were you when you got your first computer?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I heard about it when My Little Pony became so popular. :P

How old were you when you had your first crush?

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • lol dat grammar though XD you speak like a kid from my school
    and i doesn't really understand what yous means bys "holiday" but's i'ms gonnas assumes thats you means vacation/break which would mean probably around 5

Anyways whens weres yous whens yous hads yours firsts SO? (significant other)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • lol dat grammar though XD you speak like a kid from my school
    and i doesn't really understand what yous means bys "holiday" but's i'ms gonnas assumes thats you means vacation/break which would mean probably around 5

Anyways whens weres yous whens yous hads yours firsts SO? (significant other)

His grammar seems fine to me. You adding an S at end of every word in that last sentence isn't necessary. Anyway I haven't had a SO at any point in my life.

How old were you in 2009?

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    When I was 14 or 15, I failed Chemistry, and began failing practically everything ever since..

How old were you when you knew how to ride a bicycle?

Years
  • 8, I think. It took me a long time to figure out how to do it without training wheels. And I also preferred using rollerblades to bikes. :P

How old were you when you graduated from high school?

Ultramarine

Turn the tables
    Years
  • I don't swear, how unintelligent and uncontrolled do you think I am?

How old were you when you first winged an important test, assuming you have?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back