• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old you were when....?-? (Revived)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I think I was 6. I remember because on the first day of 1st grade we had to write about our summer vacations, and my mom never let me forget that the only thing I wrote was "This summer I went on a cruise to Alaska. It was fun."

How old were you when you first bought something with money you earned yourself?

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
I can't remember but I think I was around 9 or 10.

How old were you when you played your first handheld game?

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
11. I don't think I have ever seen a full episode since then.
How old were you when you received a failing grade for the first time?

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
18, I never really saw the need to be connected all time. Even now, I only use it when I need it.
How old were you when you began learning a foreign language?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Never. I just had to look it up to make sure they actually exist in Canada, because the only time I've actually seen that name was when I read Superfudge in like grade 3

How old were you when you first cooked and served a meal to someone other than yourself?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Ninth time saying never.

How old were you when you first did a science project for school?

Back