• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How on earth did you get a second season?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'm surprised Haruhi gets a movie so soon, but a second season from most anything is expectable.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i dont really watch alot of tv but most of the shows i watch dont get a second season even though the really need one (like Firefly)

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    I'm surprised Haruhi gets a movie so soon, but a second season from most anything is expectable.

That's because the anime follows the storyline of the novels and Season 2 was just filling in the chapters they missed out in Season 1 due to a lack of budget. So the movie just happens to be the next volume after the anime so far.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    UK residents may know about this one. "Coming of Age" on BBC3. It's just awful. It's crude beyond being funny and the script is just terrible. The actors are alright and they boost it up a little, but how has it got a 2nd series?

Movies now. "Jackass".... Why did it need a sequel? Why did it even exsist itself in the first place? And "Shrek the Third" killed the franchise for me. I loved "Shrek" and thought it was one of the best movies ever. The along came "Shrek 2" which was much better in every way. Then the 3rd installment was just pathetic. 'Tis a shame... 'Tis a shame...

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    There are so many horrible shows that get a second season. And so many good shows that don't get one. Like Firefly. Or Dollhouse, which got 2, but that's it.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    UK residents may know about this one. "Coming of Age" on BBC3. It's just awful. It's crude beyond being funny and the script is just terrible. The actors are alright and they boost it up a little, but how has it got a 2nd series?

Movies now. "Jackass".... Why did it need a sequel? Why did it even exsist itself in the first place? And "Shrek the Third" killed the franchise for me. I loved "Shrek" and thought it was one of the best movies ever. The along came "Shrek 2" which was much better in every way. Then the 3rd installment was just pathetic. 'Tis a shame... 'Tis a shame...
    Did you hear...? theres also a shrek 4 coming out... pfff...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7EVLMxkGNc

oh and apparently in 2011 theres a shrek prequel coming out

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I think American Idol would be the number one example of 'How is this show still on?'. Because I ask that question every season, along with 'Who on Earth watches this junk?'. You see these people compete in what's best described as a glorified reality show, one wins a contract and you usually never hear about them again. Or if you do it's once or twice on various shows and then they fall off the face of the Earth into obscurity.

It's kind of the same way that you'd see people play main characters on Power Rangers and then never see them again, except for one or two rare instances where they might compete in a martial arts tournament or play a role in a B-movie, or be convicted of a crime.

The only difference with American Idol is instead of martial arts, they're singing, and I don't think we've had anyone convicted of a crime yet. Give them about three years tops, on that one. It'll happen sooner or later.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2012

heh, i kinda like coming of age ^-^''

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    LOST. How the HELL did that show get a second season?
    Complete and utter crap, if you ask me.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Well, I'm pretty sure it gets a second season due to the fact the first season did really good. Meaning it got many views, good money, etc, etc.

When it gets to a 5th+ season *coughLostcough* then it did really good.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I wonder this sort of thing about South Park, It is truly the worst show on the planet, and there is nothing funny about it at all, and every episode is the same:
    Cartman makes fun of Kyle for been a Jew
    Kyle responds by calling Cartman Fat
    Kenny Dies
    Cartman makes fun of Kyle for been a Jew again
    Kyle responds by calling Cartman Fat again
    End of episode

I truly don't know why any TV station would want to pay the creators money to show this rubbish.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2010
    On the earth it is easily we can know about the coming season. There are some preview of the next season should be seen and the climate change based on that.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    For some tv shows I understand ex: simpsons Family guy
    but others like some reality shows and stuff like that just annoy me.

Back