• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Organized Are Your PC Boxes?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
  • I have some special boxes: one for Ultra Beasts, Legendaries, and Mythicals, one for my Party members, one for my Poké Pelago visitors, and two or so for Pokémon I have to evolve.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • My Pokemon X is currently home to my IV breds, EV trained etc. and my AS the shinies, events, legendaries etc.

I organised my Moon accordingly, but still am unwilling to move them on to Moon yet, which I'll decide on if I would buy a copy of Pokemon Sun or when a new game comes along.

DoubleDingle

Double Dingle
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2017
    My box is never touched. The only time I go into it is to swap guys into my party.

Years
  • Most of my PC box are pokemon I capture for completing the pokedex.

I have some free space for pokemon who are perfect IV, apricorn balls captured, UB, legendary and shiny!

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • oooh i was hoping to see a thread like this! my boxes are organized according to type, except for my 2 boxes filled with legendaries. i have a box for pretty much every type and they're all filled with pokemon :3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Yeah, I put them according to type too. I've been doing that ever since Gen 3. I also have a box where I put special pokemon from friends, like there's a shiny Fomantis from the dearest, and soon I'll put a shiny Milotic from a friend in there. :]

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • Mine are according to type for all the randoms I've caught during my journey. Then I've got boxes for dittos/breeding parents, foreign/special pokeball mons, spare boxes for breedjects, and then boxes each for legendaries, trained/competitive pokemon, and shiny pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Mine are according to type for all the randoms I've caught during my journey. Then I've got boxes for dittos/breeding parents, foreign/special pokeball mons, spare boxes for breedjects, and then boxes each for legendaries, trained/competitive pokemon, and shiny pokemon.

you have a box just for shinies? How many shinies do you have?

Years
  • Mine is organized by dex order. National dex order mind you. As in 151-801. Some I haven't bred yet so those are back in the project part of my pc but for those that i have, ya they're put in by dex order. That being said I have an original evolution of each pokemon i've bred and a middle evolution if they have on stored in the bank so as to complete the pokedex rather easily in new games. As for events and legends, they too are stored in pokedex order with the other Pokemon I've bred. I'm pretty ocd about that stuff and it bugs me when I put things out of numerical place accidentally. :p Oh and as for ditto, I have one of every nature that I caught back in platinum and i also have a separate box for breedjects or pokemon that are good enough to use but I wanted to go for better that I usually trade away on the GTS for things I don't have yet.

magikarpfainted

Up for Trade
    Years
  • i organize mine by relevance for trading purposes and then after that it goes by sets of evolutions if i have them and then it goes random from there. i dont like having random empty spots in my boxes though so i do keep my boxes full and in line.

Years
  • Mine are organized by stuff like 'To evolve for dex', 'Fully evolved', 'No evolution', 'For trade', 'Legendaries', 'Doubles' (where I have way too many Pikipeks from Wonder Trade)... I have a 'To breed' box and a box for eggs, as well.

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • I always try to organize my boxes perfectly, but I screw it up by switching my party out, putting duds in the pc, then there's random Pokémon in places that they're not supposed to be. So it's like half organized

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    My boxes in bank are organized by dex number, and I have a box for events, shinies, etc.
    My ingame boxes aren't really organized :p

SkyeSisters

Want a dose of experimental hydroxyacelunodosetras
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2017
    Mine are organised by ID Number, and then cross-referenced by colour.

Natmaz

Xurkitree lover
    Years
  • Oh boy, I usually have a mess, but I currently have these boxes:

- Unevolved 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    - Evolved 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    - Trade 1, 2, 3 (the ones I dont mind giving away)
    - Shiny 1, 2, 3
    - Important (I put all the pokemon I use on a regular basis, either for fighting or utility-wise)
    - Legendary
    - UBs
    - Breeding
    And some other two I dont remember at the moment, I usually have to organize them every once in a while, since I catch and breed quite a lot (even tho I have only one breeding box haha)

Sean Flame

*#@()@(!#¥{
    Years
  • SM were the first games where I actually had my boxes organised (kinda)!
    My first few boxes are completely random and unorganised.
    The next ones are ones are for newly hatched pokes which are to be levelled up for competitive use, and the last few are for the LivingDex and shinies. Nothing too fancy, I guess..

Years
  • Almost not at all. D: lol. My Pokémon are randomly boxed, minus the shinies which have their own labeled boxes. I keep my IV bred/EV trained Pokémon in the very last box usually also, that way I can swap my team around easily. But anything else is hastily thrown wherever.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • I've since moved my Pokemon to Moon, during the introductory of the Mewnium Z period.

Mine.
    IV bred (Untouched, includes non-shiny and shiny)
    EV trained (Includes non-shiny and shiny arranged according to types)
    Shinies (Purely look, no IV/ EV ones)
    Events (Which holds the Event Pokemon I've got throughout the years)
    Legendaries (Home to in-game legendary Pokemon)
    Team (My in-game teams throughout the years arranged according to types)
    Gameboyians (The Pokemon transferred from my Yellow)
    Vivillons (My incomplete Vivillons collection)
    Random (Random catches etc., arranged according to types)

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2019
    I'm currently trying to fill my Alola Dex (slowly) so my boxes are a little more organized than normal. I have a box full of Pokemon I need to evolve, another one for ones I need to breed and one I use for eggs that I haven't hatched yet

Back