• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Shy Are You?

Are you very shy?

• Total voters

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I'm really clumsy too! But not as clumsy as my friend Diana. The way you say 'you pulled a Kayleigh' we say the same thing with Diana! She once walked into a classroom and walked straight into a desk. She's always walking into things and tripping. But I probably shouldn't talk! I always trip and break stuff too...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I could be clumsy too. n_n; Yesterday, I put my elbow on a plate in a Chinese resturant and it made a loud noise. And I spilled my cup of Hot tea too. o_o" We should start a clumsy club or something. xD

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    ...howd this get from shyness to clumsiness?...
    clumsy...sort of...i tend to trip over myself, the stairs, drop my books, etc...

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I'm very shy. For example, when someone is walking down a sidewalk, sometimes I hide around the corner :\ .

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I am very very very shy. Except for online because people can't see me. Even with my friends I don't talk that much, or at least as much as I should. I'm scared of everything and everyone and like to downgrade myself. My mindset is "why would anyone want to talk to me" so when someone does I feak out and freeze. I think I've gotten better this year though.

Years
    • Seen today
    online-c'mon it's me blue....
    offline- i am so frigen koy and shy i hardley ever talk to any of the kids at school not to mention i have a lot of racist kids to deal with so i tend not to talk to them but i'm really diffrent in real life.

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
    Years
    Wow- I'm a combination of the bunch. I probably should have put either "Yes!" or "Only around strangers", cause I'm really shy. (i put a mix) but once I get to know people, I can scare them mwahahaha! And I don't mean scare micheal myars scare, I mean Barney scare- MWAHAHAHA!
    LOL! my most favorite shy moments, is at a book club meeting at the first couple weeks of freshmen (hs) year. And one guy (soph.) was trying to be all nice, and I got all strange and said something along the lines of "I'm antisocial" and stuff, and I ended up confusing him (I have a tendency to do that anyway) later on, I find he's like, one of the cooelst kids in the school! Now I know him through a couincidental mutual friend, He is a good person.
    Just think, I could get to know people better if i wasn't so shy.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm not really shy at all, i greet strangers on the street. shake their hands and stuff. i make other people kind of uncomfortable. when i was littler' i used to be shy, but that was probably just because i was overweight and self consious. but now i'm a little bit nuts, but i restrain myself. not being shy is a good thing, i have abosultely no problem with public speaking, i can just get up in front of a class and improvise, and get an a. it's really fun. for some reason i'm more reserved online, maybe because it's harder to express enthusiasm without sounding like a psycho.

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    Well, I'm kind of shy around people I don't know too well. And it also depends on what kind of person you are. Some are just more intimidating than others, so... yep. With my friends and people in my school, I'm pretty outgoing. ^^

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    shy? me?

well usually im not, but i would get shy if i had to speak in a school asembly or something [or is tht embarasment]

online - no
    life - at times

Back