• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Shy Are You?

Are you very shy?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    I'm shy to people I don't know and people I haven't met in a long time.
    Imagine me coming home from college being shy of my parents. :P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Kenshin11212 said:
    by the way i act here, at PC, u'd think i wasnt shy at all. but i'm actually very, VERY shy. i barely talk to me family......i'm the sort of person that can know someone for more than a year and still be shy around them. :laugh: weird, eh? Oro?

*acts like Lil' John* YEAH! WHAT!? OKAY!! :laugh:

LOL you saw the episode too... I usually do that when I'm acting stupid..

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    When I am around my friends I am not really quiet, and if I am it's just because I am in a bad mood or don't feel so well. When it comes to strangers I am not like some people who are very talkative and socialable (is that a word?). I used to e very socialable when I was a kid, but I just started getting quiet and eventually I changed. =\

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    FlamingTorchic said:
    When I am around my friends I am not really quiet, and if I am it's just because I am in a bad mood or don't feel so well. When it comes to strangers I am not like some people who are very talkative and socialable (is that a word?). I used to e very socialable when I was a kid, but I just started getting quiet and eventually I changed. =\

Oro? sounds just like me. i used to talk alot when me was little. but now i'm very quiet. me talk alot around me friends, but sometimes i can be quiet around them.

BTW, dizzy, u talking about Chappelle's Show? cause u said "that episode". me love "Chappelle's Show". its the funniest show ever.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Kenshin11212 said:
    by the way i act here, at PC, u'd think i wasnt shy at all. but i'm actually very, VERY shy. i barely talk to me family......i'm the sort of person that can know someone for more than a year and still be shy around them. :laugh: weird, eh? Oro?

*acts like Lil' John* YEAH! WHAT!? OKAY!! :laugh:
    Ack, forgot about that. I sure know what you mean x_x;

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    @,@ I'm the only one that voted not zhy zo far. o_o'''
    Anywayz, I'm never zhy! I talk to everyone around me, wheather I know them or not, that'z how I make my friendz^_^ I'm a little too honezt zometimez but I don't zee the point of extreme lying, I mean, I'm not the kind of perzon that'z brutely honezt and makez people upzet but I'm not going to exagerate the truth. I'm alzo never zhy around cruzhez either becauze I alwayz end up getting a cruzh on zomeone I've known for a long time zo I'm alwayz comfertable around them ^_-

22sa

Years
    Teara said:
    @,@ I'm the only one that voted not zhy zo far. o_o'''
    Anywayz, I'm never zhy! I talk to everyone around me, wheather I know them or not, that'z how I make my friendz^_^ I'm a little too honezt zometimez but I don't zee the point of extreme lying, I mean, I'm not the kind of perzon that'z brutely honezt and makez people upzet but I'm not going to exagerate the truth. I'm alzo never zhy around cruzhez either becauze I alwayz end up getting a cruzh on zomeone I've known for a long time zo I'm alwayz comfertable around them ^_-
    Well said. lol

Guess you must talk real much then.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    22sa said:
    Well said. lol

Guess you must talk real much then.
    Yez, I'm zo good at zpeechez :P

I guezz I do zince I get in trouble for it alot *.* My big mouth haz earned me a zpot in the front of 4(all of my core clazzez) of my 8 clazzez at zchool ;.; I waz juzt ztating my opinion...on everything <.<

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    If you ever some to know me in real life, but I doubt any of ya'll ever will, I'm one of the least shiest persons you'l ever meet. I always have something to say, be it spontaneous or thoughtful, I'm always talking XP. Gets me in trouble in school sometimes too, but never too serious

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

22sa

Years
    Teara said:
    Yez, I'm zo good at zpeechez :P

I guezz I do zince I get in trouble for it alot *.* My big mouth haz earned me a zpot in the front of 4(all of my core clazzez) of my 8 clazzez at zchool ;.; I waz juzt ztating my opinion...on everything <.<
    Hah... Ah. If someone like you were away one day in one of my class, it'd get so unusually quiet. o_o;
    DragonTrainer said:
    If you ever some to know me in real life, but I doubt any of ya'll ever will, I'm one of the least shiest persons you'l ever meet. I always have something to say, be it spontaneous or thoughtful, I'm always talking XP. Gets me in trouble in school sometimes too, but never too serious

~DragonTrainer:dragonite
    Well I guess if you always have something to say, it's only wise to be talkin'

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm cool when talkign to just one person or in a group of ten or less people, but in large groups, I only speak when I have to.

22sa

Years
    bna_li said:
    I am... I don't know what to say... and whenever I say anything... I act like a total klutz...
    Well, you certainly look just fine online O.o o.o

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'm pretty shy... Around people that I just met, but sometimes I surprise myself by being a blabber-mouth. =_=" I can be a even bigger blabber-mouth around my mom and brother and my friends. other than that, a quiet little mouse. ;_;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    online- not shy at all... ahem... ;p

offline in small groups- depends on situation... but doesn't say half as much (well... except to 22sa XD)

offline in big groups- complete silence...

so... is that shy or not? o.O;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Oooo~ Have you met up with 22sa alot of times? xD Well, it is hard to be shy online, unless you're strange. :P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    Oooo~ Have you met up with 22sa alot of times? xD Well, it is hard to be shy online, unless you're strange. :P
    not that much... i wish we do meet up more often o.o However I say that because after we met, he keeps voting me the most talkative person on PC in MOTM...

It's still quite easy to be shy online actually... and Miyu you think you're not strange or something? Go out there and give me one thing, anything that's normal (excluding the definition of Pokemon being "normal" because of their types), and... I'll give you as much votes as I can next time in MOTM! XD

Back