• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How To Train Your Dragon

Ayselipera

I really want to see this movie too. It just looks so cute and I'm usually a fan of Dreamworks. So hopefully it ends up being a favorite of mine or just enjoyable in general.

I haven't personally seen it, but I looked up a lot of reviews online and the results are promising. IMBD had an over all 8.3 rating out of 10.

Here is the website if you'd like to read some of the reviews and see what you think.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0892769/usercomments

Agent Clank

Bye PC
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
I Am Going To Buy It when It comes out on DVD Cause Movie Theaters Cost Way Too Much

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
I want to see this movie so bad. =( However, my parents would probably prohibit me from seeing it.

UGH. It looks so good. I already wasted my money on that Percy Jackson movie, and it was horrible. Hopefully, it would be as promising as everyone says it is.

ILoveDragonite

~~Do the wave~~
Years
lamep.jpg

This looks so...lame.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 13, 2021
I think it looks very interesting. Especially to my little brother.
He wants to see it very soon, and I will probably be joining him if he ever gets the chance to go.

TundraCanine

Shizuku
Years
went and saw it this weekend, believe it or not, it was an enjoyable movie. It wasn't funny, but it was cute. I give it a 8/10

*Everyone notices avatar*

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I went out to see it tonight with two of my friends. There were supposed to be two more joining us, but they didn't. It was the. best. movie. ever. For me, at least.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
I went out to see it tonight with two of my friends. There were supposed to be two more joining us, but they didn't. It was the. best. movie. ever. For me, at least.

Man,Thats Really Good To Know. It Seems Like Its Going To Be Really Good:)

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I want to see this movie, judging from all the trailers I saw it would be good.I'm probably going to watch Diary of a Wimpy kid first but meh.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 22, 2013
It was a pretty good movie to me. Not one of those heart-warming movies that make you cry, of course. It's a bit like a less humorous Shrek movie, I suppose.

But yeah, it was pretty cute, as TundraCanine said.

helix

tea-binger.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 21, 2016
Just got back from watching it- I enjoyed every moment of it. It was really well done, and Toothless was so adorable! ;D Best Dreamworks film I've seen yet, I dare say. : )

Back