• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How User Achromatic Ruined a Perfectly Good Topic

Spiff

love child
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    11:00 pm: what a lovely evening on pokecommunity.com. I think I will make some posts

neato! a topic about a food I like. I think I will post in it

11:11 pm: my good friend achromatic replied to the thread! I wonder what he said -- he is so interesting and funny

did he really just. this is upsetting, I must convey my feelings of disappointment and protect this innocent topic

11:27 pm: achromatic replied to the thread. maybe he will actually have something interesting to contribute to the topic

this is very upsetting. and from a moderator of all people. I must take a stand and announce my disgust to the good people of pc

11:47 pm: achromatic has replied to the thread again. I swear to god if he--

Last edited:
    Back