• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How well do you get along with animals?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I hate dogs and they hate me just as much, used to like cats when I was younger though but now I just despise them due to how annoying they can be when I'm in the middle of something important.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday

skip to 0:39 seconds and watch from there onwards
    The woman in that video is more or less me when it comes to animals, particularly cats.

Last edited:

Sсott

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    I have three cats at home, and I get along with them just fine. I have a mild allergy to dogs, so getting in contact with one is rather difficult.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I like fuzzy aminals! However if it's a dog, it might take me a while to get used to it. I'm not afraid of dogs, just unfamiliar dogs. After maybe a few minutes though, I'll be okay. I don't like pitbulls at all though, so I don't think that's a kind of dog I'll be able to warm up to. I like kee kats but I'm afraid they'll eat me. Cats are weird and have personalities way different than dogs. Just don't know if they'll go psycho on you. I have a fuzzy pretty kee kat at my mom's though. He hates everyone. <3

I hate dogs and they hate me just as much, used to like cats when I was younger though but now I just despise them due to how annoying they can be when I'm in the middle of something important.

You'd like mine. He hides from everyone and you tend to forget he exists. But then you smell the litter box and YOU JUST KNOW.

Livewire_

Knight of Three
    Years
    I always loved/got along great with animals. Animals like dogs and cats that were unruly for other people usually listened to me, it was kinda cool. Even my fish in my fish tank swim to the front when I walk by, haha.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I tend to smother animals with so much love that they eventually start to hate me. Or, at least that's what happened vis-a-vis my dog. Hate's probably too strong a word, but she definitely prefers the other members of my family who don't constantly talk in baby voices to her and stroke her incessantly.

Back