• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resolved: I can see deleted threads

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    I remember having this problem before but I'm not sure how it was solved:

I can see deleted threads

I don't think it's a problem with my specific style because I tried several with the same results.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • well damn

I will have a look later. thanks for reporting. have you been able to see deleted threads in any other sections?

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    well damn

I will have a look later. thanks for reporting. have you been able to see deleted threads in any other sections?

So far I can see them from Pokémon Club and Fan Clubs & Groups sections. :)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 1, 2016
    Yeeeeah I can see them too on this account even though I shouldn't be able to. At least in Pokemon X/Y and the Round Table. Not seeing the ones in any of the ROM Hacking sections....

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I've been able to see deleted threads in the World of PokéCommunity, and I can confirm at least two others can as well.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I thought I was still a mod when I saw those deleted threads. I'm sure we're not supposed to. lmao. Or else I would be totally embarassed.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Hmm i saw them all day yesterday in almost every section as well as thread titles enlarged everywhere including control panel if no one noticed.(figured that out)

Last edited:
    Back