• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I don't need it.... I don't need it... I NEED IT!

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I used to be really bad for impulse buying so I started a rule for myself: if I see something I want, don't buy it and see if I still want it in a week. If I do I'll get it then. Also I try and ask myself "do you actually genuinely need this?" but more often than not that falls through when it comes to the weekend at the pub haha.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
    it depends. not really? i don't have a stable source of income at the moment, so whenever i do get money from whatever, i usually spend it on merch or toys or coloring books. sometimes clothes. i try not to spend all of it at once though. my mom is good at helping me budget for those, sort of. or at least reigning me in so i don't spend too much.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I have the impulse of buying things I don't need, but luckily I don't have the money to satisfy that impulse B)

Years
    yes.

although I do so less and less often these days because I'm buried in bills and such that I need to pay off, so I'm more conscious about what I spend money on.

Years
    • Seen today
    I've become stingy with spending so no. Even after I buy something, I spend a few minutes or an hour wondering if it was worth it.

Back