• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I doodled on myself.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I doodled on myself.

Gave up looking for my notebook when I felt like doodling, so I doodled on my canvas.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    That looks pretty cool o: your creativity amazes me. Just..all the shapes. I like it a lot, despite it just being your arm..

I don't draw on myself often, but if I do it's usually simple stuff like hearts.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    nice. how do you plan on getting that off now?
    i still doodle like things to remember on my arm. i remember in grade school when the teachers had a fit with people writing stuff on there arm because they thought it was a form of suicide. ugh.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    At school, I draw stuff on my arm(s) like "420 blaze it". If I ever get a hold of a sharpie, that is.

I drew Avatar Fire Nation symbols on my arm with a red sharpie once, only to realize it's permanent. After desperately trying to get it off, the final result looked like my hand was covered in blood. >_>

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I used to doodle on my self all the time. I'm constantly drawing as someone interested in art. Usually I doodle in my notebooks instead of taking notes in class hahaha. Haven't doodle on my body in a while though.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Back in school me and my friends used to have "pen fights" where we'd draw on eachother, though maybe we were weird kids and that was just us...

Years
    That looks neat, but at the same time makes me cringe because of how much effort that could take in washing it off D: I remember in elementary school I would sometimes doodle on my hand with pens, but nothing more than that. My parents scolded me if they found any small mark on my skin that shouldn't be there ;;

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Last year I wrote all of the formulas for my precal final on my legs that we were supposed to remember. I was too busy playing video games to be bothered with memorization. But that's pretty much the only thing I've ever wrote on me. I do want to get a tattoo that takes up both of my arms my chest and my back though. So.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I doodled on my arms / hands when I was younger, but always small things that washed off easy. xD; wasn't daring enough to draw anything too extensive.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    i still doodle like things to remember on my arm. i remember in grade school when the teachers had a fit with people writing stuff on there arm because they thought it was a form of suicide. ugh.

Suicide? What?

People tend to draw penises on my arm when I'm not looking. Those are always fun to find. [/sarcasm]

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I haven't drawn/written anything on my arms in so long. I didn't even do it as a kid. I remember one of my twin's friend wrote his phone number on my twin's arms so that they could call each other for a project, but my parents scolded him when he got home like it would never wash off.

Years
    • Age 42
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    I didn't used to draw or write on my arms/hands very much, but I remember one time in my senior year of high school, when I had a crush on a guy named Adam, I wrote "I love Adam!" on my hand because my friend was urging me to and we thought it was funny, and then this other kid who was also named Adam, who I found very annoying, saw it and thought I meant him and kept flirting with me and driving me crazy. So that's my writing on my hand story LOL.

Back