• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen I found a glitch that lets you get Lv. 100's really easily.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    I also made a video on it describing what to do. Sorry, I didn't have a very good camera, and I had to cobble together a camera stand :). Basically, any fully evolved Pokemon can be made to go to level 100 in about a day. It only works in X and Y though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKE6ut-o2ZQ

Sorry if it's too quiet, I put instructions in the description.

Last edited:

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    Not exactly a glitch... but I've been doing it for all of my high level Pokemon.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    This is not a glitch. This is simply a method people have been using to get level 100 Pokemon.

Glitch as described by the Merriam-Webster Dictionary:
    an unexpected and usually minor problem; especially : a minor problem with a machine or device (such as a computer)

An example is the Lumiose City save glitch, when the game would freeze if you saved outdoors in Lumiose; it has since been fixed.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    That was posted like a few weeks after the games came out as an easy way to hatch eggs. Still isn't easier than Hatch Power 3 + Flame Body pokemon on the route so you can constantly pick up eggs from the daycare though.

Even mentioned in that old discussion that the lumoise was better for raising Daycare Pokemon. Very old.

Phangy

Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    doesn't that make the pokemon super weak cuz it it doesn't have any ev training or anything?

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
    You can also use coins and wedge it under the toggle button. Breeders has been doing this.

I wouldn't recommend using a coin or putting anything under the circle pad. It has the possibility of damaging the circle pad itself.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Wait, so in the description of your video step 1 and step 4 involve getting a heart scale and re-teaching old moves. What does the reteaching old moves have to do with this process?

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
    Wait, so in the description of your video step 1 and step 4 involve getting a heart scale and re-teaching old moves. What does the reteaching old moves have to do with this process?

Just in-case you want to re-teach your Pokemon moves that they have forgotten in the Day-Care as they were levelling up.

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    so it would take the same time or less to train legit then to use this exploit...

Not at all. You won't be able to gain that much EXP during EV training (none if you're Super Training). Level-training to 100 will still take time and effort if you don't use this exploit.

Back