• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I guess five years has been enough.

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
Cidddddddddddddddddddd zomg T_T It's really going to be not the same without you here and in the server, you're really an amazing and intelligent person, and I'm going to miss you tons D':

I wish you all the very best in your life and please do not forget about us, and always remember that we love you and are really hoping the best for you, it really sucks to see a PC friend/member leave just like this but it' for the best I guess...

Again I am wishing all the best for you and please feel better and take care of yourself! <3

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Ciiid, it's sad to see you go but hopefully you just give college all you have yeah? I know you'll get through it easily, you're a smart and wonderful person to be around and it's been great knowing you! Good luck though Cid, will miss you a lot but go show college what you're made of alright? :>

Student D1

De-Wott?
Years
Oh god, how come I didn't see this before?! D:

I really wish you could stay for like a few weeks or months, but I understand that you're busy with college studies and other stuff in life. We've only talked for a couple of times, long or short, but I really enjoyed having a conversation with you. (:

Well, good luck with college and wish you the best in life. c; I'll miss you, buddy.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
.....wait, what..? I still can't get it in my head that you've left.. This really caught me off guard.. This..this is too sudden....

Anyways, yeahh. Thanks for being an awesome member, mod and a friend. I'll forever remember you and what we've been through since the day we met here. Thanks for our long VM chats about anything and everything. I'll miss you so much. All the best in your future endeavours and hope to see you back here again sometime in the future. Once again, thank you Cid, my bro, my friend. <3

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
Goodbye Cid. Although I just knew today that I know you IRL.
That sucks :v. See you tomorrow D:

Years
Cid, you may never read this or you may read this if you return. I never got to say goodbye to you because I had to go on hiatus due to house and family things. You were an amazing member and moderator, and you were a joy to talk to on the server.

Missing you~

Back