• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I guess I should have an intro. Right?

Hex Mania

The Onion Gladiator Express of Nonsense
Years
  • So, hi. I'm new around here. I read through all the rules and stuff, but, like I said, I'm new. I'll probably make mistakes. Bear with me. :p

Anywho, I've been a fan of Pokemon since 2007, and I think this is probably one of the best places to talk about Pokemon and learn more about it simultaneously. I don't think I'll regret joining the community at all.

Also, I should probably mention that I'm a Pokemon hacker, too. I've been at it for around a year, and it's been fun and all. I might post my FR hack here as soon as I'm completely done/mostly done with it. Or maybe I'll have it ready sooner than that. I dunno yet.

I look forward to meeting all of you guys. :3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Aww you seem really cool! Hex maniacs ftwwww! It's lovely meeting you too; I'm Dragon! And ah, we all make mistakes at first, but we're all here to help you back up if you need us! And I'm glad that you're having a liking to our forums; we really do look forward to your presence. <33

Ah, and good luck with your hacking; you'll be a great fit in our hacking boards! But I do hope you'll explore and see our many other boards too! At any rate it's a pleasure to be friends with you, and I hope we can chat more sometime! Have a lovely day, and if you need a hand, I'm always here to assist. :3

Years
  • Oh don't worry I'm sure you won't regret joining, and nice to meet you by the way Hex!

If you're into the ROM Hacking sections here, then definitely go visit that when you have the chance since that's one of the most popular areas on the forums, to the point we have some who join solely for the hacking department alone.

Good luck with your hack project and I'll see you around!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • I like that post so much haha
    Firstly love your avatar hex maniacs are great!
    Secondly welcome to PC! And I'm not gonna lie you will probably make mistakes, post in the wrong areas, and revive an old thread but who cares your new time to have some fun on the forum!
    Of coarse if you have a question so you won't make a mistake you can feel free to VM me if you have any or if you'd like to chat and i look forward to one day seeing your hack as I'm in that section often :)
    Hope to see you around!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey Hex Maniac! Love the avatar and username, good choice!

As you can probably tell, there's a huge ROM hacking community here and although it's not really my thing, I can tell that you'll have a lot of fun with the ROM hacking section (: I'm sure people would love to see your hack as well when it's ready to be posted up!

If you ever need any help or just want to chat, feel free to send me a message. Hope you really enjoy your time here ^_^

Years
  • You seem pretty mistake-free so far and appear to be an awesome person from what you've written. 8] So big welcome to PC, Hex!

Yess PC is totally awesome to chat Pokemon and pretty much anything else. I used to adore playing hacks years back but that kind of died.. might get back into it in the future. Hope you've been having fun here, stick around. <3

Back