• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA i guess i'll contribute to drowning OT in AMA threads again

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    What are you're interests or hobbies?
    By the way I love your username and your icon and signature are so cute with the character ~!
    The only hobby I really have is playing video games. Used to read a bit too, but it was never on the same level and I've read very little in recent years.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    probably a dragon
    i guess i'll contribute to drowning OT in AMA threads again

Favorite monster to hunt?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    try to keep the bloodlust in check Jo

Favorite monster to hunt?
    One of the Glavenus'. Not sure which which one I'd say is most fun. I would've given it to the Acidic variant because of how it uses its blade-tail in a more interesting manner, but 9/10 times you have to fight it in the Rotten Vale and that place is kinda shit, since you're choking on the fumes the whole time and/or you're constantly being interrupted by other monsters because for some reason they all just like to hang out in the same 3 fucking rooms 😠

Dreadqueen and Valstrax and World's versions of Raging Brachy and Alatreon are cool too

Last edited:
    Back