• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA i guess i'll contribute to drowning OT in AMA threads again

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    'sup hoes, ask me stuff or something

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Is there any topic of debate (either online or irl) you find yourself getting so heated over that you just plain avoid it?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Is there any topic of debate (either online or irl) you find yourself getting so heated over that you just plain avoid it?
    Can't say I'm literally always 100% the epitome of chill, but no debate/political topic has pissed me off enough to decide to never bother with it again. I don't see that happening anytime soon either.

how did you end up with such a short, sweet, and passive username? lol
    i guess i'll contribute to drowning OT in AMA threads again

(this is legit a scene from the game)

when will u update your avatar/sig?
    I'll change things temporarily whenever there's (next) a collab I'm interested in doing, and the avatar itself is subject to change whenever I feel like it, but the entire thing, permanently? Probably not for a long time

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Lol you better not, I worked hard as hell to recreate an accurate FE text box for your name lol. Jk of course, feel free to express yourself however you like! (´∀`)♡

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Lol you better not, I worked hard as hell to recreate an accurate FE text box for your name lol. Jk of course, feel free to express yourself however you like! (´∀`)♡

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
    I'm not sure really. Haven't really put much thought into it or looked enough into other countries to have an idea on that. And my thoughts would just always go to the practical issues of moving to another country (plus one other thing) and so I'm like why bother

What's your favorite Fire Emblem game and why?
    I think I'd still give it to the combination of Path of Radiance+Radiant Dawn (RD being a direct sequel to PoR). It's not perfect (Sothe exists, blood pact is up there with some of the series' dumbest moments, RD's version of supports is easily the worst), but the main character is not the usual noble/royal or chosen one common to plots, an overall solid story with (political themes), some of the best overall map design+mission objective variety of the FE games I've played imo, etc. There's probably a reason why I've played through Radiant Dawn 10 times and could go for another run sometime.

Three Houses would probably be my second favorite.

Do you have any pets?
    Just a few fish at this point.

Used to have a dog, a rabbit, and some sort of parrot (that no one wanted but my dad got anyway), but they all died at varying times over the past several years. Had a lot more fish too, but for some reason most of them went and kicked the bucket last year.

What video games have given you the most enjoyment/value?
    RPGs, mainly. That's probably the genre I've played the most by far. Open world games not named Breath of the Wild I really like a lot, even though I think I've only ever played half a dozen of those in my life. So much shit to do and I love getting into all the lore/world building/exploration/combat, can easily do that for hundreds upon hundreds of hours. Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter, the Tales series, and Souls-like games are up there too.

Phantasy Star Online (which I never played online lol) still might hold the record for the single game I've sunk the most time into though.

Years
    • Seen today
    What is it you don't like about Breath Of The Wild?

I wasn't the biggest fan of it either, and I'm interested to hear another perspective.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    What is it you don't like about Breath Of The Wild?

I wasn't the biggest fan of it either, and I'm interested to hear another perspective.
    Having a bit of a hard time putting it into words right now, but I think it's mostly that combat didn't feel good, and the game didn't make me want to get lost in all the side content like other open world games have.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    When are you happiest?
    That would probably be when I'm distracted enough to forget for a moment how I'm a worthless waste of life. Which most often occurs when I'm engrossed in a video game or something.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    What's something you were severely underprepared for?

life after college/university is what keeps coming to mind

wanna say there was something else, but I can't think of it

Years
    What are you're interests or hobbies?
    By the way I love your username and your icon and signature are so cute with the character ~!

Back