• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I guess it has been a while...

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
Years
  • ...something like 4 years, so not all that long, I guess. :x

But anyway... Glaceon_ here returning to the community after a long while away, and man was it a frustrating return with all the email issues... so a huge thanks to the team for helping me out with my return~

I wonder how many people are still around from when I was last here... at least a few, I hope?

But anyway, I'll just say hello to my fellow Pokemon fans, and hopefully to a few old faces who may happen to recognise me. I'm off to see just exactly how much has changed since I was last here, he he...

Glaceon_

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • Ahh... it took a moment, but I do remember that name. Pretty sure you had it when I came back the second time in 2012. Most specifically because if I recall correctly, you're keeping an eye on my old section, Gen IV. Still keeping it clean, I hope. ;P

Thanks for the warm welcome~ Hopefully it isn't just a fleeting visit, like all those times I tried returning here have proven to be like... lol

Years
  • Oh hi! Omg yeah, I vaguely remember you. You probably don't remember me since my username was Cirno (someone else had that name before me even.. lol) back then and I wasn't as active. But sweet deal it's nice seeing old faces again. B] Have Sun & Moon to thank for that yeah? See you around!

Years
  • Hello, and welcome back Glaceon_! Always nice to hear of returning members.

I may as well be new because I lurked and didn't really get to know anyone, but I plan to get more into the community with the coming of Sun and Moon and hope to get to know you and everyone around here more. :) Hope to catch you around!

Years
  • Welcome back to the community! I hope you can find yourself around still and I hope that we can be friends! Four years is a lot of time to be gone, but so you need to catch up on more than a few things I'm sure ohohoho!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Glaceon_!

I remember you because that was the dominant signature style at the time. :D Glad to see you back around.

Back