• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have returned !

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hii! I don't think we've met before as I joined around 2010, but nice to meet you! Welcome back! Ad yeah, things have changed here definitely, so feel free to look around! If you need any assistance with anything at all, I'm more than happy to assist you. ^^ Until then, I hope we can be buds! Have a great time. <33

oh maaaan welcome back!! It is so crazy how long you have been gone. :O I'm super glad you're back now though and hope we'll get to know each other more.

PC has changed a lot but definitely for the better, haha. We're still active and the people are pretty darn awesome so it's worth it to return, especially if you're still into Pokémon. Give me a poke if you'd like to talk whenever, Charizard!

Years
    Holy cow, 11 years is quite a difference! :O I joined here back in 2010 as well, and I feel like that's been forever since I've joined XD

Welcome back to PC, Charizard~! There should still be several things that are the same around here, and we do have quite a lot of old-timers like you that still come around here as well :)

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Fascinating, you're a returning veteran and yet you have 11 posts. What have you been doing during your time at PC before your long hiatus?

Back