• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I-I-I'm sorry....

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    I'm often told, "Stop saying sorry. There's nothing to apologize for!"
    To which I respond, "I'm sorry!"

Does this sufficiently answer your question? If not, I'm sorry.

This is me. This is totally me. I'm always being told to stop saying sorry.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    The only times I do apologize is when I know I did something wrong and really feel that I need to apologize and actually mean it, if I don't apologize I'll feel guilty until I do, the other person receiving from me doesn't have to accept it, like I mention I have to say it (and mean it) or I won't be happy.

Opposite side:
    I do hate when people say 'I'm sorry' or any other apology, to just say it and don't actually mean it (had an uncle who did it a lot). I won't forgive the person if they just say "I'm sorry" and don't mean it.

Years
    I'm very self-conscious of hurting other people's feelings so I apologize quite a bit. Even on here, in the debates section, I usually preface most of my posts with an apology just in case something I say offends anyone.

I'm exactly the same. Regarding my actions, even if I know the other person is at fault for whatever they've done, I seem to always be the first one to apologize for nothing because my self-consciousness makes me think, "I should apologize first to smooth things over," otherwise whatever awkwardness or tension will be drawn out for longer than is necessary. And in regards to what I say, just as Flushed mentioned, I preface everything with a discretion saying that I don't mean to be offensive, online and in real life. I'm a very apologetic person ;___;

Years
    I'm a very apologetic person. If I want to issue someone an apology, I often find myself wanting to constantly apologize to them. Like if I do a wrong action on the roadways and I get honked at, then sometimes I want to get out and really apologize to them for my wrong actions.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    I'm always saying sorry. Oops, sorry that I placed that there! Oops, sorry that I went ahead and did something that you might've not wanted me to do!

Its a bad habit lol

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    I'll apologize if I either caused a problem (which I usually fix, as well), or if I inconvenience somebody. Other than that, I'll use it as a formality of manners.
    I don't apologize too much, I don't think. I just do when I do, I guess.

Back