• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I kissed a girl~

Well, have you? :3

• Total voters

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    And I liked it~

Have you ever kissed anyone? :D

Thread and poll idea created by Nica/Forever.
    And yes, I am cool enough to say 'no' on the poll.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm speaking for the thread creator, Malyka, Macy and myself when I say... no. XD;

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    If the title and first sentence of the post together is a referrence to the lyrics of whatever name that annoying song has, I'm going to kill you. D:

I've kissed, not like a proper 'make-out' one though, but then I wouldn't want to do that... I don't like kisses, I'm for hugging. =_=

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    no:( kissing's too nasty! E: lulz 50-50

Dude... Did you forget to erase the 1 before your 2 or something?

No I've never kissed a Girl, I want to kiss a girl, I want to hug a girl, I want to make out with a girl, I want to put etc. here for pete's sake... etc.

But as cool as I friggin am, I have kissed a DONKEY in my life.

...Anyone here Available :D?

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    Dude... Did you forget to erase the 1 before your 2 or something?

No I've never kissed a Girl, I want to kiss a girl, I want to hug a girl, I want to make out with a girl, I want to put etc. here for pete's sake... etc.

But as cool as I friggin am, I have kissed a DONKEY in my life.

...Anyone here Available :D?
    Wow...a donkey? are you serious? lol
    well i'm sure u'll get what you want someday.

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
    I've kissed... a lot. XD My friends and I are so immature, we still play Spin-The-Bottle. Second spin is make-out! :P We do that and we play truth or dare, and I've done some things I'm not allowed to talk about here >w>

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    I've kissed a girl, several in fact. It's very nice. When you kiss for love there's an inescapable connectedness that is just such a wonderful feeling. Without that passion, it's just lips touching and there's nothing special about it.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I remember my first real kiss, it was one of the best feelings ever... man, I really need a girlfriend. =(

Back