• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I kissed a girl~

Well, have you? :3

• Total voters

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    If you say that in my school you would get

"OmFg u iz gay ROFLMAO u iz not man enuf for ere."
    Most of the time we just get called a loser or a lesbian. XD;

Of course. I'm 12 years old, for heaven's sake! People already go to clubs (with alcohol) in my grade. Why wouldn't we be KISSING!?
    I highly doubt the majority of 12 year olds in my school have kissed someone.

I havent either.
    I agree with you. Pretty much none of years 7, 8 and 9 have kissed someone.
    Just because you're 12 doesn't mean you have to kiss someone.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Yes I have Kissed/Snogged/Made out with 2 girls before, But only for dares/spin the bottle.

One I really fancied...One was a bit meh. lol.

----------------
    Listening to: The Prodigy - Breathe via FoxyTunes

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I said, yes i had my first real kiss in 7th grade and have been kissing ever since,

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I agree with you. Pretty much none of years 7, 8 and 9 have kissed someone.
    Just because you're 12 doesn't mean you have to kiss someone.

Have you seen the teenage pregnancy rates in England? I've known a 12 year old that had to have an abortion once.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Have you seen the teenage pregnancy rates in England? I've known a 12 year old that had to have an abortion once.
    I did say just. I didn't say that's gonna stop you from kissing or going further. I was referring to the fact that リョウ said all 12 years old kissed. Which is ultimately wrong. :x

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    Yes I have Kissed/Snogged/Made out with 2 girls before, But only for dares/spin the bottle.

One I really fancied...One was a bit meh. lol.

----------------
    Listening to: The Prodigy - Breathe via FoxyTunes

lol nice dude but instead of getting the luck,try the fate,in other words ask'em mout and see what happens i snogged the first time with my girlfriend then like 10 times plaing spin teh bottle, twas just epic.

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
    Yes, I kissed a girl. It was when I was playing truth and dare. It was a task as I chose dare. I was lucky as she was my girlfriend.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    I have. XD; But cuddling is way better. :3

And as for the title. Of course. I kiss Malyka all the time ;D

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Forced to post by Malleeeecarzing. *shot*

Yes, I have kissed a girl. Not exactly cookie cutter timing, but yes, I have. XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    Is it me or do we have a large homosexual community? Its that or half of you are lying bout your gender.

In my experience the anime/sci-fi/fantasy fan community tends to have a larger population of alternative sexualities. Not sure why. Could be wrong, but that's what I've noticed.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    I kissed my friend during her birthday party, and also my step mother. I kiss her if I go out somewhere. Its just some kind of tradition.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I haven't kissed a girl, but a bunch have kissed me, ... it's kind of weird ...

Back