• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I kissed a girl~

Well, have you? :3

• Total voters

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    Since we're talkin' outside of family, no.

This one girl in the 1st grade kissed me on the cheek. Back then, I thought it was weird.

Not anymore.

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
    Does it need to be a girl? cause I kinda kissed a friend on the cheek for lolz but idk if that counts.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    No. :D
    It's okay though, no big deal. I mean hey, who'd want to rush something like that, right? I've found the right guy but he needs to be about 1,000 miles closer. :P (Yes, long-distance, whatchoo gun do about it)

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
    Years
    Of course. I'm 12 years old, for heaven's sake! People already go to clubs (with alcohol) in my grade. Why wouldn't we be KISSING!?

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
    This is a Pokemon forum. Anyone who answers 'yes' is lying.

Oh... I must not be "anyone"... :P

I like kissing girls, they're nicer than kissing boys. Boys can be really sloppy. A lot of the girls I kiss have nice petite kisses. Guys are all like "OMNOMNOM" D:

I love the song >w< Though I don't like Katy Perry, I think she's a little homophobic. =/

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Yes. I acually kissed a real girl with real emotions in real life.

Give yourself a pat on the back. No one's ever done that before. :x

Anyway, yes I have kissed girls before. This topic is really invading people's personal lives, I think. :x

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
    yes......
    3 girls in fact xD
    they were all my girlfriends though so it was kinda common xD

and there is nothing wrong with not kissing anyone btw

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Uh... I kissed a girl in kindergarten, and I hated it. A few weeks after that, a guy kissed me (spontaneously at that) and I rather enjoyed it ;3

Since then, no.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

No. :D

I really don't know what else I can say about it...Well, I don't care enough that I'd rush to kiss just anyone, I guess.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    I like kissing girls, they're nicer than kissing boys. Boys can be really sloppy. A lot of the girls I kiss have nice petite kisses. Guys are all like "OMNOMNOM" D:

Girls are much nicer to kiss. I've kissed a couple guys before, just to experiment, but I just didn't feel a thing. Boys can be sloppy and in my opinion forceful. A kiss does not mean force your tongue down my throat

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Anyway, yes I have kissed girls before. This topic is really invading people's personal lives, I think. :x
    This topic was never intended to invade people's personal lives. I apologise to anyone if it has done ^__^

Also a note, this isn't just about kissing girls. As the first post said, have you kissed anyone, not just girls. :D

And in relation to my first post and Nica's one, I've never kissed anyone outside of my family. But I'm young so it's all good for now. :3

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    Ye-- No I haven't. Not a big deal though =/ I don't really care to be honest.

I already have a girlfriend who sadly lives farther away then I do =[ So I won't have my first kiss or give one till we meet <3

Last edited:

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Is it me or do we have a large homosexual community? Its that or half of you are lying bout your gender.
    It's possible the title catches the eye of some homosexual members and I know a few people do have the opposite gender chosen, but it's rather beside the threads point. So, let's focus on the question at hand. ^___^

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Yes, before it gets very awkward.. i've kissed a girl just the once. I don't really see a point in love until you are just past your teenage years, to be honest.

Back