• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I love you so much!

Has that happened either way?

• Yes 3 :

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters

Michii

as in Mishy
Years
  • Just like, no love. Never felt love before. Yet. :321

I liked this one kid in seventh grade and he turned out not to like me when I told him. It's ok though, he turned out to not be as awesome as I thought he was so it's for the better. OHOH! In third grade, I liked my best friend. He liked our other best friend. I got over that fast and we were still good friends for several years. OHSHOOT, that happened in fifth grade too! I liked this kid who I had just met that year in my class. He ended up sitting next to me so I could tutor him (he=failing student me=good) and I liked him until seventh grade. He turned out to be a loser. As in bad person. Mean. Awful. etc. Everyone I've liked since seventh grade have been secret. I wait for the guy instead, since I'm too afraid to make a move now I guess. I mean, I'd make a move if I knew the guy liked me, but I know that the one's that I've liked haven't liked me back.

Switching sides, I haven't returned feelings for four or five guys. Three of them just this year, actually. I felt so bad in doing so, but I can't force myself to like someone. :/

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I ignored it because I didn't even know her well.

I was too slow to give a response. I probably have a bit more courage at the present time tho...

Oh, there's been lots of times I wasn't loved back, but they didn't revolve around confessions. When you chat with someone, it's obvious when you're not thought very much of in return, imo.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    A few people have confessed their love to me. Two of them came on kinda. . Strong. O.o" The others were just like, "I think I love you~" and then stalked me. . >.>​

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    I...guess i turned down a pairing offer from paige, if that counts

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Most of the girls I've dated have said they loved me and I've said it back, but I never meant it and I don't know if they did either. And when I say love, I mean IN love. I love them as friends, but never in the way it should be. It was just words to say, I suppose. :x

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I don't confess love for that very reason: The rejection. Also, no-one does the same back, as who possibly could love such an unsocial, slightly jerk-ish idiot like me? (That is my "real side"). Weird, though, as I have a girlfriend, so... I doubt myself too much...

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    I never rejected anyone, because no one ever confessed their eternal love and adoration for meeeee /shot
    Who could ever love a BEAST!? /high u_u

I've only confessed once. as a matter of fact, i was too pathetic to confess myself, a friend did for me
    and the boy just LOL'D D8
    ono

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen yesterday
    I've been on both sides of this picture more than once.

The first I recall was in the summer before 9th grade, I went to a summer art program for the last year before I would be deemed to old, after having gone every summer for several years. The previous year I made friends with a boy there, and by that year I had grown feelings for him. In short, I was rejected, and he even changed into a completely different person.

Then late in high school, my friend at Tech told me of his feelings, and though I didn't really feel the same, the pressure of the fact that he told me and that my mom was encouraging me to date him made me go ahead. Bad idea. It lasted only a month or so, and the friendship crumbled too.

Last year, in mid-July, I made a friend in one of my classes, and she introduced me to her then-apartment-mates. One of them I fell in love with very fast, and it seemed he liked me as well in the beginning, but by that October/November it was pretty clear he really didn't, if only because he turned into a shallow prick (or perhaps he was one to begin with, who knows).

Right now, I'm currently playing both roles at once. A friend of mine has feelings for me, and I don't for him, and I have feelings for someone I met in a class this past January (whom I often talk about), who doesn't feel the same for me.

The world of love is a madhouse, that's for sure.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    No one has confessed to me yet, but then, I never did anything to get someone to.

Back