• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Never Knew That!....Or Did I?.....

martauros

Now I'm back!. HG&SS&SGforever
Years
  • I did'n t knew that O.o
    Did you know that Johto is the only region in which you can't meet Pikachu in the wild?
    And did you know that in Emerald you can find a remastered music of Azalea, Violet, Route 42/43/44 and...Route 38/39, GSC Saffron city, GSC Pokemon Center, Cristal legendary dogs battle and all FR/LG themes includins such ones as Teachy TV theme?
    Sorry we posted in the same moment, my answer was to Lilbittygoat.
    To salamence33, yes i know:)
    EDIT:I have edited it coz i found more werid themes in E...

Last edited:

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I didn't know either one

did you know G3 is the only generation to have a pure steel type

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • Yep, I certainly did. Did you know that Lucario and Poliwrath are, together, the only two Fighting-type Pokémon that can learn the move Psychic, but not receive STAB from it?

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    No I didn't
    did you know that in RBY there was only 1 family of dragons and 1 family of ghosts while in a coincidense are the only types super effective agaist there selves

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • Yep, I knew that. That's why everyone loves Giratina.

Did you know that the Thunder Stone is widely considered the most useless true evolutionary stone ever because it only evolves two Pokémon?

Last edited:

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    of course i did! .....

DYK that each of the Hoenn starters signature moves have been expanded of the pokemon that can learn them in G4

*the moves are LeafBlade,BlazeKick and MuddyWater if u didn't know

HeartGoldnSoulSilver

is ready for the remakes.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    I did not know that?

Did you honestly know Red's Pokemon team (in the G/S/C games) consisted of Pokemon that the character "Red" of the Pokemon Special series (a manga) owned or once owned?

Last edited:

blaster911

reincarnation of matt
    Years
  • yes i knew that and actuially his name is ash in the anime

dyk that digimon and pokemon are totaly diferent in so many ways but since digimon came out
    after that people thought it was just a copy of pokemon
    also
    dyk that in real life i look exactly like matt from digimon

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019

Did you know I don't care about or know anything about digimon, let alone your real life appearance.

I did not know that.

Did you know that shroomish can know false swipe, despite having no claws or arms?

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
  • I did know that. I have one that does.

Did you know that a Houndooms howl supposedly means the call of the Grimm Reaper?

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • O.o No it's not. That's groudon.

Did you know that before Generation IV, a one-hit KO move couldn't affect a Pokémon with higher Speed than the user? (However, this was later changed so that it can't hit Pokémon of a higher level.)

Elena

¦:-]
    Years
  • No, I didn't know.
    Did you know that the meaning of pikachu in japanese is Electric Mouse?
    I don't think so. A Pika is a small rodent that the Pikachu was based off of. And, if I am correct, chu means 'kiss' in Japanese. So, unless the word is meant to be broken up differently (like Pi kachu or pik achu, etc.) I don't see how that can translate into 'Electric Mouse.'

Back