• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i sat with the nerdy kids in school and loved it

Years
    I hung around the nerds, goths, weeaboos, stoners, band geeks, metalheads - basically a mix of typical suburban high school outcasts. It was sort of one large group that was separate from the rest of school, but big enough that it could colonize one area of the yard at lunch and no one who didn't fit in with the misfits would want to be around them. I was still a bit of a loner in the group though.

Sirfetch’d

I had such a small group of friends in hs but it was really great. I guess the other people would consider us the 'nerdy' group but I didn't have a problem with that. I was proud to be a part of the smart group :^)

I did have good relationships with people from nearly every social circle though. I just didn't consider most people as a close friend.

Years
    No one in middle school, but when high school came around the druggies were rather nice to me.

Years
    I don't even know if I could consider myself being part of any "group" in school. I ended up with a few friends at various points (all of which I've lost contact with), but I don't recall any rhyme or reason as to how I got them. I just did, and at that point in time I would have rather just gone off to do things by myself than to hang out with anybody.

...Maybe the "nerdy" kids would be the closest circle I got to, since I did make friends in high school with some kids who actually decided to roleplay between themselves using pen and paper at lunchtime sometimes. That was amusing at times.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I was everywhere I guess. Being school photographer you get to be friends with different people from different groups. Never had a set group of friends either which helped with that.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    In a way I was kind of in the nerd group, but at the same time - I never really hung out with anyone during high school except one or two other kids...

...those being other nerds.

I was also on the basketball team every year and stuff. It was actually difficult to get along with my team since 99% of them (in every year of high school) were all cool kids and I wasn't. So I just felt like I couldn't mesh with them. :(

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    I would say my group is kinda hard to describe as we were an eclectic group of people but the two things we had in common were that we played soccer or that we ran cross country and some of us even did both which is what brought our table together.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    i drifted between groups because i was friendly with different people in each. i sat with whoever annoyed me the least at lunch and sometimes i just didn't go to lunch tbh. i really hated high school lol

Lucid

I mostly chilled with the stoners/slackers in school, but I p much got along with everyone and even the ppl I started out not really liking I became friendly with.

Runiel

I am male
    Years
    I used to hangout with these 'Meme' Kids back then, they're pretty chill. We did a Bunch of Shenanigans Together, We talk about Offensive Jokes which is awesome, also, one of them likes Pokemon that's pretty Cool.

Back