• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I throw my skittles in the air sometimes, saying ayo taste the rainbow!

butterbiscuit

Potential!
Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2013
    I love skittles. :3

(Good little parody thingy, BTW)

I like red the best. At school today I was given to try the fizzy ones, and the were not so good. :x (At least for me)

Ayselipera

I won't say I hate Skittles because there are times where if I want something sweet I can manage a few, but for the most part I heavily dislike them. When it comes to candy I pretty much stick to chocolate and very little else. I find fruit flavored candies to be gross besides a select few so that of course bumps Skittles off my list.

... I like their commercials though! :D

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Thread title is win.

Anyway, though I don't eat Skittles often, I'd say red, orange or blue Skittles are my faves.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I always taste the rainbow by putting one of each flavour in my mouth at the same time :D II leik the rainbow. My favourite flavours though are the red skittles.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I made a thread like this like last year, so -5 points for making it. Another -10 points for a Facebook group title. :[

I love Skittles. :D

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • I love the orange/yellow/red skittles. They taste the best out of the other colours imo. Sometimes I love to stuff one of each colour in my mouth though at the same time, it's crazy. :D

Years
  • I love all of them. At least, the normal fruit ones. (You know, red packet?) But you know what I say? Taste a DOUBLE rainbow. *Tosses two of each flavours in the air*

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I don't really know. I don't even know if I have had one. o.o

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I can't have them all the time, but I do love them~ My favorites would have to be Green, Yellow and Red (didn't see that one coming did ya? :B), but I also like putting several of them in my mouth at once. :3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I like all the normal Skittles, all the sour ones, and this thread title. :3
    I despise chocolate Skittles. Do they even make those anymore? They were pretty nasty...

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
  • Haha, I love the title! Dynamite xD

Anyway, I think I only tasted Skittles once in my life D: But if they taste like Smarties or M&Ms, I'll most probably like them :)

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I throw my homework in the air sometimes saying ayyo I'll take a zero:)

I like the red and green skittles the best.

Hiche

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    I love to eat them, though I don't have a favorite 'color', since I eat 10 at the same time to mix up the flavors.

Back