• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

? I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was ?

Favorite English opening theme song?

• Be A Hero [Kalos Quest]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stand Tall [XYZ]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    ♪ I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was ♪

What's your favorite English opening theme song? There are currently 19 of them, and all of them sound really good.

If you had to rank them from best to worst, what would that list look like?

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2018
    To me the original is the best. It just had so much energy and really got the viewer pumped for the show. Pokémon World is second for me. None of the other themes do much for me, they range from alright to mediocre.

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
    aside from the classic theme song and the remixed XY ver.

I love Unbeatable and Believe in Me. something about those song just spoke to me as a pokemon fan...

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2020
    Unfortunately the anime went downhill truly after they completed Johto, Hoenn's where it all went downhill and got worst each season. They changed the art style of the anime for the newest season and it's so awkward looking. This is why I picked the original theme song, if you want to watch the Pokemon anime when it was ACTUALLY good watch Kanto, Orange Islands and Johto don't bother with the new stuff so I'll be sticking to the games.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
    I thought Kanto hasn't aged well but each to their own.

Good to see I'm not the only one that didn't like DP's first theme. Rapping sort of killed...well everything.

Years
    Of course I voted for the first intro because of nostalgia reaons and also, I really like Battle's Frontier and Galactic Battles!

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2017
    which pokemon series had the best opening ep

for me it has to be the first ever episode I loved how they introduced the characters and the balance between comedy and drama

Years
    for me it has to be the first ever episode I loved how they introduced the characters and the balance between comedy and drama

Just to let you know. I moved your thread, as a post here.
    We really appreciate it for making threads but before making one, please make sure that there isn't any recent thread available with the same discussion. Thanks!

Years
    There's been a lot of good openings, particularly the early ones, but I just wanted to choose one so the Indigo League theme gets my vote, now, and always.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2017
    I really liked the pokemon johto one from johto journeys, but I also like the Pokemon theme from the indigo league.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Nothing beats Pokemon Orange Island's theme for me. <33

You know I wish they do a choir again for these~ I think those would of been unique to the English/Dub franchise. :]

Back