• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I was walking down the street one day...

smithtism

Blank
Years
  • But before he could throw Giratina's ball:

Person: CUT!
    Then I saw the people getting up as if nothing happened.

Person: Alright. What do you two idiots think you're doin' here, huh?

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
  • Director: "What do you think is happening? Its a scene for an upcoming movie"
    GP56: "Well, that explains the fake Pokemon."
    D121: "Uh..We're sorry for the mess. We thought this was a real attack. But we'll be on our way."
    After that unexpected incident, we left the stage & headed back.

End Story.
    The next posters starts the next story.

smithtism

Blank
    Years
  • After searching the wilderness for about an hour, I started to realize that maybe abandoning my truck full of food and leaving the keys in the driver's seat wasn't such a good idea. But I continued my search.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
  • I started worrying about my truck, so I headed back to my truck. I got inside & took the keys, as well locked the door.
    [Insert Name Here]: "Hmm, not enough. Gengar come out."
    Gengar: [Usual cry here]
    [Insert Name Here]: "Gengar, protect my truck. If anyone comes & tries to steal anything, including the truck, scare them away."

smithtism

Blank
    Years
  • I trusted Gengar with the truck and continued my search. I knew I could trust Gengar since he didn't have a stomach.

After thirty minutes of searching I came across something very unusual in one of the trees.

G-Virus

The B.O.W. King
    Years
  • Uh.... ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS A BATTLE BETWEEN TRAINERS WIELDING LEGENDARY POKEMON! THERE WAS MUCH DESTRUCTION AND CHAOS. THEN-

(Excuse my caps typing, that is me trying to indicate that I came up with that on a whim D:)

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2011
    One of the trainers was so overpowered with awesomeness that he went to the bathroom out of excitement.

Last edited:
    Back