• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I wish I could get out of this hell hole...

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    For me, I like living in Arizona. I have three very important people who live here. Plus, I also have my anime convention to look forward to as well. Oh, and we have the Grand Canyon as well! I've only been there twice since we moved here. It's still the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen next to Acadia. <3
    For real? I find the best part about living in Arizona is that in 5 hours you could be in Cali. :<

Jayce

x-kid
    Years
    Portland is nice, but I'm ready to live somewhere else now. I've just felt really tired of this city lately. I'm moving to New England at the end of the summer, though, so I have that to look forward to. After 10 years on the west coast I'm happy to be heading east again.

Years
    Wouldn't go as extreme as calling the place where I live a living hell hole, but it's close. Having lived here my entire life, I've become rather bored and tired of the lack of activities, not to mention the geographics. I would much prefer living around one of the biggest cities in the world, that being Toronto, and being in suburbia, raising children and what-not out there. In terms of entirely moving to another country, or even a province, probably would not be able to leave my family behind. Though I am still considering moving out to Western Canada should I have the opportunity when I'm older.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I really don't like it where I am. There's nothing to do here at all in terms of entertainment or anyway to better yourself, like volunteer services. The people here are downright horrible, the public transportation is bad, the school system isn't that great. Plus, since I'm up in New England, there's brutal winters, which isn't fun.

So I can't wait to move. The town that I'm looking forward to moving to, down in North Carolina, is great. Down there, there's all sorts of volunteer options, events going on throughout the city that everyone can participate in, sporting events, and so on. The people are friendly. The weather is nice. It's the complete opposite of where I am now.

Back