• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ice Cream?

Yukari

My favorite flavor is chocolate Ice Cream. I don't eat I very much though.

Years
    umm in my case it's melon... yeh melon ice cream but i don't have it for years ... so i have to cope with napolitan and the homemade ice cream for my uncle (they are delicious too)

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    It's all about frozen yogurt!

Lol but I like cookies 'n' cream/cookie dough, coconut, peanut butter, oreo... To be honest, I like all ice cream. After all, I have never tasted a flavour I disliked.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I have a lot of favorite flavors... Vanilla, Strawberry, Mint, Lemon, Coconut.... All this talk makes me want an ice-cream now. Ice Cream or I scream?

Shhmew

Years
    I used to only eat chocolate, for some reason. o.o

Now my favorites are Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Mint Chip, Cookies n Cream, and Fudge Brownie. I also really like Vanilla, Strawberry, and Sherbet (orange or otherwise), though not as much.

Least favorite is anything with caramel or coconut.

Generally, I love ice cream so much. ;o; I don't eat it as much as I'd like, but whenever it's convenient enough to get my hands on it I guess. Doesn't matter if it's summer or not either, though I guess opportunities to have it come up a lot more in the summer.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Cookies and Cream forever and always. ^_^

It's the best of both chocolate and vanilla and there's a fun, slightly chewy consistency in those cookie chunks. :D

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Forgot to mention green tea ice cream. That stuff is crazy. It's not like the most flavorful, but I always find myself getting it when available.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2014
    I don't think I can choose one. My favorites are Cookies n Cream, Vanilla, and Strawberry.

But Mint and Pistachio are pretty good.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Anything chocolately! Or Mint. Or Mint-choc-chip.

I don't have icecream often though.

victini91

Star of the Victory
    Years
    I'm with Mint Choc then Cookie and Cream, then Yam, then others. I like those minty sensations in my mouth like I was in a cold region. Thanks to the hot tropical day here, I could always get one or even two of those to cool down my hot brain. Freeze!

Back