• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

identify yourself

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It took a while for me to determine if I was bisexual or pansexual, although I knew I was at least bisexual for almost my entire life. And if someone specifically asks me my sexuality in person, I tend to say bisexual because most people don't know what pansexual is and it's annoying having to explain it. Sometimes they even follow up with "well what if they're trans" and it's yes. That said, I don't go around explicitly telling people my sexuality unless they ask.
    I still don't understand the difference between bisexual and pansexual and I honestly think there is none d: People just use the label they prefer.

but that's not a discussion for this thread lmao. Maybe we can take it in the LGBT+ club ^^

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Bisexual and uhhhhhh still exploring the gender thing. Male, maybe idk honestly I don't give a shit about what pronouns someone uses with me.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm a male and bisexual, I prefer either male or female. Bi just feels right to me, and I don't plan on changing.
    I don't hide it, if anyone asks, I'll tell them. Although I don't go around making it obvious to everyone. The only people who won't know are my parents because they are mostly religious.

Not in a relationship now sadly (never actually been in one but would love to), but I am talking to a guy that I would love to date and live a happy life in New York City.
    Considering it would be my first relationship, it might be a trainwreck, but I'll work as hard as possible to not make it so bad.

Oops, kind of went on a tangent there! My bad.

Years
  • I'm a straight male.

I've been in a lot of relationship but none of them made me turn away from a woman.

Got to keep trying, I guess?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • all the lables that combine to make sense of myself are... asexual + not sex-repulsed + demipanromantic. afab + always female-presenting + genderfluid.

i rarely explain myself + the easy label is "queer"

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Female was what I was assigned at birth, and I love it! I have always been unapologetically feminine, and am proud to stand united with women all over the world cis, trans, Black, White, Latina, Asian, young, old. I believe each and everyone of us are beautiful, and that we are eachother's sister.

"I am a princess. All girls are. Even if they live in tiny old attics. Even if they dress in rags, even if they aren't pretty, or smart, or young. They're still princesses." -A Little Princess

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I still don't understand the difference between bisexual and pansexual and I honestly think there is none d: People just use the label they prefer.

but that's not a discussion for this thread lmao. Maybe we can take it in the LGBT+ club ^^
    I figured out what the main differences between pan and bi are at long last :3 I think I see different genders in different light and I have preferences, so I won't call myself pan for now. Biromantic it is~

LadyLurantis940

The Bug-type Impostor
    Years
  • I've wavered a little bit before, questioning whether or not I was LGBTQ+, but now I can safely say I'm straight. Despite this, I have never, ever questioned my gender. I'm a girl and I love it. B) I'll admit, I love girly things, but what the heck is wrong with embracing my feminine side?

mjawadhussain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2020
    Interestingly enough, I only fully realised that there was actually a label to describe this about 6-7 months ago. It wasn't exactly a special moment or anything. It was basically "This sounds like you" and my essential response of "Oh. So it does. Cool."

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
  • hmm i was born female and i consider myself female... i sometimes really wish i was male though lol
    as for pronouns, i really don't care what people refer to me as! :>
    Spoiler:

i've always considered myself asexual but i still crush over anime waifus n' dudes so i guess i'm bi-romantic...?
    i mean theres nobody i'm attracted to irl... *shrug*

Last edited:

LadyLurantis940

The Bug-type Impostor
    Years
  • i've always considered myself asexual but i still crush over anime waifus n' dudes so i guess i'm bi-romantic...?

Emilia, you've just summed me up perfectly, but I only have crushes on REALLY CUTE female characters. I still consider myself straight.

Back