• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pikachu Could Talk..What would he say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
Years
  • "No, Ash, just let Team Rocket have me, they'd take better care"
    "Y'know, I'd like to be released like Charizard or something... would I ever return? Uh... Sure?"
    "Ash, get a girlfriend. Hopefully, one with a female Pikachu, for your best buddy?"
    "For christs sake! You can see the Team Rocket logo on their shirts! How dumb are you?!"

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    "Dangit Ash, its been months... no, years since you change your shirt... pants..."

Years
  • Pikachu sez:

"DANGIT, ASH! HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU AND YOUR STUPID FRIENDS, BUT NOT ME HAVE TO FALL IN TEAM ROCKET'S TRAPS!
    IT'S THEIR FREAKING VOICE! IT'S THEIR FREAKING HAIR!"

"Remember when I slapped the **** of that thunderstone when we lost against Lt. Surge? Well, I will do that to you if you ever try to put me in a Poké Ball"

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    "Who is Pokota and why do I feel compelled to tell it to talk to me?"

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
  • Then the TV show would have been canceled after Pikachu expressed his utmost hate for Ash (with all the swears he could imagine) in the first few episodes.

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    "Why do I have this irrepressible urge to go to Celadon and get a red ribbon from Erika?"

"Why do I have this irrepressible urge to hate anyone with the name Daichi?"

"Why do I suddenly feel suspicious of anyone named Hibino Hikaru?"

"Who is Hasekura, and why do I feel like I should be crushing on him?"

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
  • "Bow down mere mortals! I am the haXX0r'd anime Pikachu of game mechanic-breaking might!"

Aim for the horn, anyone?

Years
  • *During a battle*

"man, i really need to pee"

*outside a battle*

"Left... Right... Left..." while pulling ash's ears

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    "Look down at your chest!"

"Chappy, let's go down to the human world and - wait, this isn't the Mahou no Kuni."

"Surrender your Star Seed, Sailor Moon! Wait... this isn't Juuban..."

"No! Absolutely not! I refuse to do my Tony Tony Chopper impression!"

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
  • "Listen, Team Rocket. You've tried to catch me more than one hundred thousand times, literally. Why don't you just give up and go somewhere else?"

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    "Personally, I think that SMAP is overrated, but they did help get Himechan's Ribbon on the airwaves."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back