• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pikachu Could Talk..What would he say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I got another one.

"Ash, In the first episode of this never ending series you dragged me along the ground by a rope... F*** off."

Or even this one.

"Ash, you want to be the world's best Pokemon master, yet you only have what like 30 different pokemon!"

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Ashy poo I luv u sooooooo much , ur mai Bff u no dat?

Best buddy, I luuuuuuuuuuuuv u

Ain't noooooo mountain high enoughgggg

Or
    Same thing

Except replace ashy poo with, ketchychup

Speaking of ketchup
    Maybe the only reason he luuuuuuuuvs Ash is because his last name sounds like ketchup/hit

Pikachu aould totLly make the smishy lovefests ten times mushier

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2009
    I can imagine him saying "ASH! ITS ABOUT TIME YOU EVOLVED ME! BEING A PIKACHU IS BOOOOOOOORING!"

Turke

The Dude
    Years
    Ash pets Pikachu

Pikachu: Ash, if you wipe your hands off on me again I swear to god I'll murder you in your sleep!

Pikachu: How theHell do you get your hair to stand up like that.

Ash's #1 Girl

Death glares surround Phineas~
    Years
    "If I can talk...Why have I ONLY said Pikachu ALL THIS TIME?!"
    *Pikachu flips out-And then sees a bottle of lovely ketchup*
    "KETCHUP! MY one true love forever...I shouldn't have said that out loud. Maybe I should've stuck to not talking at all."

Oh, how I would've laughed so hard at that. Poor Pikachu, spreading all his secrets.

Years
    Hmm... No one has posted in this for a while.

Pikachu: "Hey Ash, Can we ditch these guys and go get another few people. I want to blow up some bikes"

*When Brock is battling someone*

Pikachu: "HE CAN'T EVEN SEE WHAT HIS DOING!!! OPEN YOUR EYES SO YOU CAN SEE YOU IDIOT!!! NO WONDER YOU LIKE OFFICER JENNY!!!"

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    I have only one. I ripped this off from some sort of show, or movie that I don't know the name of. Conversation is not mine. This is just what I think he would say. Where Pikachu gets annoyed at Ash.

"What isn't no country I heard of!" - Pikachu. "They speak English in what?"

"What?" -Ash

"English mother ******, do you speak it!?" -Pikachu.

"What's going on?" -Dawn. Pikachu jumps on Dawn with electricity surging on his cheeks.

"Say, what, again! Say what one more god **** time! I dare you, I double dare you!" -Pikachu, about to electrocute Dawn

"What?" -Brock. "I'm sorry, I was too busy fantasising about Nurse Joy."

(That is what I think Pikachu would say, seriously.)

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    Off-Screen (The Making of Pokemon)

Pikachu: Ash.
    Ash: Yeah?
    Pikachu: I can't help but notice that since season 1 all my lines have been 'pika, pika-pi, pikachu, pika-pika-pika'
    Ash: Yeah so?
    Pikachu: Why don't we switch?
    Ash: Huh, how?
    Pikachu: You start saying things like 'Ash, Ash-Ash, Ashiy-Ash' or something and I start giving you commands to attack other Pokemon.
    Ash: I'm the star
    Pikachu: And now I am, with my massive royalties, I bribed the director. From now on you'll replace Pikachu in the Pokedex. Mwahahaha.
    Ash: *shocked*

peteron85

Pokemon trainer
    Years
    he would say:
    ASH WHAT ARE YOU DOIN REPLACING ALL OF YOUR TRAINED AND EVOLVED POKEMON EACH SEASON FOR NEW CRAPPY ONES!?!?!/!/ And " I like ketchup"

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Why does this Raekuul guy keep sending me red ribbons?

Years
    *Buneary is looking at Pikachu lovingly asking for a sweet kiss. Pikachu's uninterested.*

Pikachu: "Buneary, don't you get it? I don't like you back. I have no interest in you whatsoever. My heart belongs to Misty. She's the only girl I've ever let hold me."

*Buneary evolves* *Pikachu's mouth drops open. He even drools slightly*

Pikachu: "HOT DAMN! Buneary, you look so HOT! I'LL LET YOU DATE ME NOW!"

Dawn's Lopunny: "It's Lopunny, kid. And no. I like Garchomp now."

*Pikachu goes away into a corner and sulks.*

I seriously think that would happen in the anime. (Not the dialogue, but Pikachu liking Dawn's Buneary's evolution, and Lopunny wanting nothing to do with Pikachu.)

Oblivion Reaper 2.0

Not Dead Yet
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Hell
    • Seen Jun 15, 2011
    Pikachu: Ash I have somthing to say
    Ash: What?
    Pikachu: I hate you
    Ash: But why?
    Pikachu: Why? Because you are so stupid...
    Ash: Why?
    Pikachu: You relase good and strong and catch new,weak ones that take a whole entire season to train, So go 2 Heck

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    He would probably talk out good battling stratagies with Ash before their gym battles. And then Ash's battles would get even more pathetic to watch...lol At least he can lose SOMETIMES now!

It would be cute if Pikachu could talk, though...but, then again, I would miss his lil 'pika pika's too much afterawile XD ^^

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    he would say " Ash for god sakes, just cause i didnt want a thunder stone WAAAAYYYYY back against Lt. Surge, DONT MEAN you cant offer again!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back