• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pokemon Were Real Which Pokemon Would You Avoid?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  • Bee Pokemon, as I'm allergic to bee stings.

Dog Pokemon since dogs IRL seem to enjoy attacking me.

Rattata/Pikachu/Bidoof since I'm not a big fan of rats/mice.

Anything that can drain my life energy (i.e., most Ghosts).

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • i would stay away from explode, because of how a certain fan fic described him, and also carvanha for the same reason !!!

Years
  • The shocking and self destructing Voltorb. I could just imagine people stumbling over them on accident and getting injured. Unlike some other Pokemon that are more feared and dangerous (Mewtwo), Voltorb would actually be more common and therefore more injuries.

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
  • Anything either really powerful or anything pretty big. So I wouldn't ever want to get near them. Except when I have my handy Arceus around.:)

Years
  • Gyrados(it would eat me while I'm swimming), Seviper, Arbok, umm... oh and any large pokemon that are fast.

UltiMoth

The Ultimate Ulgamoth
    Years
  • I think I'd be hesitant to enter an ominous looking tower with a bunch of ghastly and haunters looming over pokemon graves. They might pull mischievous pranks on me.

I would also avoid poisonous pokemon like Muk and Arbok.

Then there's the fierce Dragon type Gyrados and a few others, unless they have already befriended me, and that goes for all pokemon I would generally avoid out of fear or disgust.

Then there are a few I would simply avoid in all circumstances, like the oozing, slimy Muk and the stinky Garbador, which is probably a very underhyped pokemon and I feel sorry for it because I imagine not that many people would use an ugly garbage pokemon in their team. Trubbish at least is still kind of cute. However, I'm only speaking from a subjective point of view.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I'd avoid typical dangerous Pokemon, and ones that guards their territory. It would be pretty horrible being slashed in the face by a flock of Spearows, or eaten alive by a Gyarados. ;;

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    Any dragon type pokemon. Except Altaria, and even Altaria can be dangerous. I mean, Haxorus CAN be kind, but if they see you as territorial intruders, then.....

Last edited:

Silver Soul of Johto

Journey's end
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    Muk/Grimer because of how awful they SMELL X_X (oh and that new trash pokemon!) Nidoking because he's always made me a bit uneasy -_-;; kangaskhan are just as powerful/scary.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • I'd avoid ANY dangerous pokemon, unless my pokemon can take them.

But the ones I'd avoid at all cost:

Legendaries.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    I'll avoid many, including Hydreigon, Tyranitar and Aggron....pretty much all dangerous Pokèmon.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I would stay away from any of the carnivore pokemon unless they were my own. I would probably try to avoid Primeape the most because they are known for having really bad tempers and when they get mad they get violent

Back