• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the poster above was a Pokémon, which Pokémon would they be?

Sirfetch’d

You are a Genesect I think! It feels creative enough 8D

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Ok this may sound strange but here it goes ... Your avatar pic looks dark and strange, and I remember a PMD: Explorers of Sky's dungeon which was very dark and creepy ... In that dungeon there were many Grumpigs, so yeah ... You're a Grumpig =D

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    I saw your nickname, and instead of reading Judge I read Sludge which is a poison-type move! So you'll be Skuntank which is a poison-type Pokémon ...

Sirfetch’d

Let's go with Seaking since you are a king according to your name!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    This may seem random but I am going to say Diancie for you 8)

I must announce with a heavy heart that user Chase was repoted for this comment and I have sent this to various ninja death squads to find him and gobble him up for making this comment.

I'm only kidding please don't take me seriously.

Anyway, the user above is a Kyogre, for the same reason why I said Politoed to you.

Back