• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the poster above was a Pokémon, which Pokémon would they be?

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Just bringing back a little classic, not sure how it got abandoned but whatever.

All you have to do is say what species of pokémon the person above you would be! You can base it on pretty much anything, from avatars, signatures, favourite pokémon, usernames, their personality and how they seem in general, or just anything else you can think of. Reasoning for your choice is very much encouraged, especially if you can come up with something interesting. X3

Here's an example that wasn't directly stolen from the last thread, no sir:
    Spoiler:

Anyway, I got no one to post about, but there's always a Zangoose on the top of the page whenever I go on PC, so my answer for Person #0 is Zangoose.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Well, I can't really pick Zangoose now, can I?

Hmm... you can be a Pawniard, since I think the steel type fits you very well and it has sharp claws/blade things just like Zangoose. (:

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Valor member, and brave nature. I say Staraptor with Intimidate suit you well.

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
  • Valor member, and brave nature. I say Staraptor with Intimidate suit you well.
    This game is not meant for responding to the person who responded to you, so don't count this, but the coloring and hat on your avatar make me think of an Alohian Gardevoir wearing a hat on a beach enjoying water from a coconut.

Alohian Gardevoir https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=372258

Ignore this plz. Not part of the game.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I know you like Lucario way too much... So you're a little Riolu now. X3

Sirfetch’d

I will say Alolan Meowth since you like Dark type Pokemon :3

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
  • I see you as a stick with that avatar, so a stick. Wait a few years, they'll make a stick pokemon. Trust me..... Sudowoodo

Sirfetch’d

You are a Tangela because you seem to be hiding your true identity with no avatar :<

Back