• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be a pokemon?

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    I'd be a Grovyle (shock) because he's fast, cool and rather awesome. Plus, arm blades? Yes please.

Kunny

Caterpie's a boss
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    I would be Caterpie. Because he is EXTREMELY tough and he would be able to beat anyone. I love Caterpie =)

Years
    Mewtwo. Super badass, can fly, and can shoot balls of energy. Done deal.
    Or i would be a Pichu. Favourite pokemon, and he is just so goddamn cute!

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    A tough choice, but I'd go with Oshawott.
    He's so cute and so tough.

Gero50

闇の下呂
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    I think I would want to be Mewtwo. He can do just about anything and he is good at mind games. ^^
    He has awesome power and at the same time knows restraint. Thats I think I would be best as Mewtwo.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    I would be a mew cause mew can tecnicaly do any attacks,can fly,and breath under water if memory serves.Mew rules!I know MEWTWO CAN DO THE SAME THING but Mew is the girlyer verison and cuter version :D

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
    i'd be a Sableye.
    face it. that smile is AWESOME.
    If you could be a pokemon?

also, passing through walls. and eventually changing back with a few of them diamond stuffs, and there you have nother nice bonus XD;

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I'd be a Sneasel, or a Treecko.
    I would love to live in a snowy place and I would always like to have a feather as my other ear.
    Or Treecko--I would love to live in tree.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I would be Raichu >3 I have always wanted to either have one as a pet or be a Raichu :D <3

Back