• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could delete any Pokemon from existence, What would it be?

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    If you got rid of Arceus, you will then be getting rid of all pokemon, but I agree Trubbish is a rubbish pokemon(if you mind the pun) but it's the same for Foongus, A Mushroom, aren't they similar to these pokemon

Spoiler:
    I disagree with you about Arceus. If you want to get rid of all Pokemon, you'd need to get rid of Satoshi Tajiri.

As for the Paras line, I think they're very creative. The Foongus line doesn't really bother me TBH.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    I like most Pokemon, and tolerate the rest. If portayed correctly even something like Garbodor can be endearing and can contribute to a Pokemon party. But there is one I cannot stand. One that should never have been made, and one that cannot be made appealing by anyone. This abomination, worse than even the denizens of Corna, and an unthinkable horror upon the world of Pokemon is...

Freaking.

Diggersby!

This thing is just horrid. WHY would you give a cute little bunny like Bunnelby such a horrifying evolution?! It wouldn't look out of place half rotten with tentacles in an Eldritch fiction! It's a horrible abomination that just shouldn't be.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I like most Pokemon, and tolerate the rest. If portayed correctly even something like Garbodor can be endearing and can contribute to a Pokemon party. But there is one I cannot stand. One that should never have been made, and one that cannot be made appealing by anyone. This abomination, worse than even the denizens of Corna, and an unthinkable horror upon the world of Pokemon is...

Freaking.

Diggersby!

This thing is just horrid. WHY would you give a cute little bunny like Bunnelby such a horrifying evolution?! It wouldn't look out of place half rotten with tentacles in an Eldritch fiction! It's a horrible abomination that just shouldn't be.

But Diggersby tho.....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywDDWGyqhT4

mew_nani

Years

Osoe's powerful in battle but it's a gross pedophile. This thing is Osoe's fat balding uncle. I wouldn't trust my legendary Pokemon with it. If it was an enemy in an RPG I'd roast its fat butt with extreme prejudice. I wouldn't be suprised if I was in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and saw its ugly mug on a wanted poster. It's a monster that belongs behind a seal keeping Eldritch horrors at bay.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015

Freaking.

Diggersby!

I like Diggersby, it reminds me of Wallace and Gromit, the curse of the were-rabbit. I know it's not pokemon related but u think, a cute bunny rabbit turns Wallace into a hideous rabbit

mew_nani

Years
    I like Diggersby, it reminds me of Wallace and Gromit, the curse of the were-rabbit. I know it's not pokemon related but u think, a cute bunny rabbit turns Wallace into a hideous rabbit

Ah well... At least one person likes it.

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years

Freaking.

Diggersby!

Let's be honest, it wouldn't look that out of place in Corna.

I'd be tempted to get rid of Mewtwo, because it's a boring, overpowered Pokemon and the fanboyism has gotten out of hand.

ChikoritaCheezits

The Green Leaf triumphs over all
    Years
    I would probably delete some of the baby Pokemon, since a lot of them are useless and pointless.

Also, not really delete, but redesign the Pokemon that look too much like Pikachu. Every generation there always has to be at least one Pokemon that looks strikingly similar to Pikachu.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
    I would get rid of Dunsparce. One of the weakest pokemon. And it's design isn't even that great. I really see no point in it existing.

Jayce

x-kid
    Years
    I know everyone has said it, but seriously, Trubbish and Garbodor. They're so confusing to me and I don't think I've ever seen someone use either one. I also don't care for Rotom, but that may just be from frustrating experiences battling them online.

Aside from that, I don't really care. Even if I dislike a Pokemon I don't necessarily think it should be deleted, to each their own. :p

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    most of unovas . There are only few i like and most of them didnt add anything to the game apart from numbers.

I would get rid of Dunsparce. One of the weakest pokemon. And it's design isn't even that great. I really see no point in it existing.
    it
    is dorkishly cute though {<3}

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back