• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have a super power, what would it be?

Years
  • Damn, I was really hoping I'd be the first to say "the power to fill things" :< Given, it's probably well-known by now.

I'd like to have probability manipulation. Think about it: I can increase the chances of my finding $1 million in the next minute, I can decrease my chances of dying from an illness, I can make someone near me spontaneously combust in a heartbeat, and so forth~ Heck, I think I'd even be able to reduce the probability of me dying for the next 100 years and increase my chances of acquiring more superpowers.

If I have to go with a power that's less powerful, it'd have to be the ability to alter or erase peoples' memories. Sure, there'd be limits to it--I wouldn't be able to mess with the memories of someone I'm talking to online, and people with photographic memories probably wouldn't be affected--but it'd help with getting a job, making friends, etc. It'd also help people forget anything stupid I end up doing or saying.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I'd love to shapeshift, it would solve so many of my problems!

A selfish answer, perhaps, but an honest one.

Years
  • So many choices! I'm stuck between invisibility, flying and reading other people's minds. Although, really fast reflexes and flexibility would be a nice ability to gain. Maybe I just want to be a ninja. >.<

Years
  • i would love to fly! it would just be so convenient. no need for a car and no need for gas! such a money saver. and i wouldnt have to worry about roads. i could just fly straight to my destination in record times

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • Utter invisibility, and a heightened state of stealth. I was gonna say become a sorcerer of some sort, but that's not a super power. Although, when you think about it, invisibility would be found more use in villainy. Stealing, pickpocket, and all that good thief stuff...

Sounds like my kind of fun. ;)

Back