• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could journey through one region, which would you pick?

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
    I think Kalos. I've always found the routes and cities fascinating and so different from each other in some cases. Laverre City would be my first stop! It's such a comfortable place to hang out.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Either Kalos or Johto! I would die to see Lavarre Town. It looks so quaint and like the perfect little place to have tea. <3

Last edited:
    Years
    Even though it's not my favorite region, I feel like I'd be making a mistake by travelling anywhere other than Kanto. And since I'd probably be going to Gen 2/4 timeline Johto (or later), assuming that my point of entry into the region is Vermilion, no joke the first place I would go is to see if that guy has finally finished building his house.

Years
    My first choice would be Hoenn, but that would kinda be a boring choice for me given I already live somewhere tropical, so Sinnoh would do, just for hte change in climate. It'd certainly be an interesting experience.

Last edited:

Couples-Consoling

Husband and Wife Nuzlocke Let's Players!
    Years
    I can't put my finger on why, but my first impulse is Kalos. I feel like I'd be able to get a bit of ANYTHING I wanted there while it would all still feel pretty unique! I was a bit put out by Alola - one or two islands are great, but I never got the feeling of anything ELSE, you know?

Back