• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could live anywhere else, where would you live?

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2009
    Big city's like Tokyo or London or New York but I'll probably just stay here in Belgium because it's quite perfect.
    No extreme weather. No volcanoes, no tropical storms, not much fog, not too much rain(of course some people don't agree), no tornadoes, no earthquakes(maybe one in 50 years and even then a really small one)
    We don't have a very big city here(not compared to London.) and I would like to experience life in London(because I really like their shows on televisiob, their habits and most of all their accent :P) Tokyo( It's Japan and I like to learn more about their habits and such.) New York( It's strange that even the USA and Europe are so different. )

Years
    I would live in Hawaii or something. Very nicce. Or maybe London actually just because of their cool accents.

I'd warn you, the English accents on your shows are very over exaggerated.

Anyway, mine would rather be London, Newcastle (It beats Boro) or in the states.

Ohh and Wales is a great, quiet place too.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I like living in Canada, so I'll mention Toronto, Ontario & [insert city name], Newfoundland. XD I am 25% Newfie, yet I've never been there.

As for the US, I'd probably pick Colorado. I've been there before, and I liked it a lot better then some other states.

As for other countries, I'd love to live in/visit Japan, Australia, Germany, & Russia.

Years
    I love living in Texas, but I'd really like to try living in Japan. =D I'd probably end up living in some really tiny space, but I don't think I'd mind. ^.^

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I like living in Canada, so I'll mention Toronto, Ontario & [insert city name], Newfoundland. XD I am 25% Newfie, yet I've never been there.QUOTE]

St. John's. ;D

On that not though, I would like to see Lithuania... I've always been proud of this ethnicity as much as I have been patriotic about Canada. Thing is, I'd be kidan scared to go to Lithuania. >_>;

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    There's a bunch of places I would go.

I would love to move back to Maine...I was born and raised there but it costs too much money for us to move back.

Flagstaff Arizona is a good place because the weather is so much similiar to what Maine gets and it makes me feel like I'm in Maine...minus the wide open oceans and the coast of Bar Harbor. XD

Japan is like, the number one place I would go if anywhere at all.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I would want to live in Northampton. Mainly because my boyfriend lives there and I always want to be with him. Unless he moves here or we go live somewhere else. Other than that, I'd want to live someplace in America because mostly the weather is great and I had a fun time there.

Back