• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could meet anyone, who would it be?

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    I'd like to meet Eddie Vedder, Patrick Stewart, and Kirsten Dunst. Eddie Vedder because I love Pearl Jam and he and I share smiliar ideals. Patrick Stewart because I may or may not be a trekkie and he was awesome as Captain Jean-Luc Picard. And finally Kirsten Dunst because I've had a crush on her since I saw Jumanji as a kid (actually I think I first saw her on an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation...)

Chocolate_Cake

I'm za bomb~!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    Ken Sugimori. For the win doods.(I'm not even sure if I spelled his last name right.)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Jesus!

And my pair(:D), Jaxeh, Asty, La la la Lash, Beachy, Oni Raichu...and probably a buttload of other people.

I think I'll stay away from Thesis, though. I was attacked by cheddar cheese. D:

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    I'd definitely want to meet Douglas Adams, author of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It's a work of genius, and, based on that book, I imagine he'd be a very interesting person to meet.

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    That would be one person; Anthony Kiedis, the lead singer of the Red Hot Chili Peppers. <3

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I'd like to meet Hayao Miyazaki, the awesome director of Spirited Away. =)

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Theres really only one person who I'd like to meet but impossible, I'd give anything to meet Marilyn Monroe, shes just so awsome 8P

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Hmmm.. this shouldn't be so hard to answer, but everything is more difficult than it should be for me, so please bear with me while I list the people I'd like to meet.

Since I'm not one to have obsession with famous people, other than Paramore, I'm not one to go ga-ga over famous people. However, I do want to meet some of my close internet friends. These are mostly people from PC, but their are some from other communities.

Members from PC include (PC usernames): Amane, Arcanine, BeachBoy, Feiku, Jeremy, Lightning, Motsuko Live, Saryka, Sorairo, Relyt, Loki, and Aizuke.

Yep, I think I got everyone I enjoy to talk to and who talk to me often. If I forgot anyone I'm very sorry and tell me on MSN, because chances are I won't know until I am told. If you know me, you'd understand I forget things easily; even the most important things. XD

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I would love to meet Davina Mccall for some reason and maybe the Queen. That would be a story to tell my grandchildren if nothing else.

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    i would like to meet some sort of musical genius who would feed me nuggets which make me also a musical genius. lol

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I'd love to meet CLAMP and Tite Kubo because they are my most favorite Manga-kas ever. I would also like to meet YUI, one of my favorite singers, and hopefully she can teach me guitar. XDDD

For PC members-Michii, nappo fairy, SUPACHEEZY, Midori Chi, pink-tiger, Aizuke, Yunalesca, and a bunch of other people I can't list because my memory sucks.

Back