• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you had one question

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    "are my dead pets in a good place?" legit if I can't bring them back I'd wanna make sure they're happy if they even exist anymore.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • wanna find out? ;D

if you had one question

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • "what's next week's lottery numbers?"

or if that's too much of a cliché: "describe the person on Earth who I would naturally get along with better than anyone else." finding a soulmate is always practical.

and if that's not allowed, "how do I prevent myself from making the most harmful mistake I will make in my lifetime"

clearly I'm not keen on using this question as anything less than a guaranteed life-changer.

Sir Codin

How much of what Shane Newville said about Roosterteeth is true?

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
  • How can we make technology similar to Swort Art Online in the next 5 years?
    Im loving this world as it is, but how awesome would it be to travel and explore all kinds of world in a way like you are actually there :)

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Is there a god?

I wonder how much time people have wasted time debating this. Or wasted time with religion, or if the answer is that there is one, have wasted time being an atheist (like researching, philosophy- there isn't really an atheist church lol).

Back